Gevalia Caramel Macchiato K-Cup Pods with froth Packets 6 count Box

4.7 5 0 244 244 Make your mornings extra delicious with Gevalia Frothy Caramel Macchiato 2-Step K‐Cup® Espresso Style Pods. Our single-serve caramel coffee pods work with Keurig® 1.0 & 2.0 brewing systems and use slow roasted, snapped cooled coffee beans. We use the perfect care for the perfect cup so you can savor the combination of slightly caramel espresso coffee and creamy froth. Gevalia Coffee K Cups come from 100 percent Arabica beans sourced from around the world. Each froth packet boasts real milk for rich, creamy goodness with every cup. Our box of 6 single-serve espresso style K Cups and 6 caramel macchiato froth packets have 100 calories per serving. To enjoy delicious caramel flavored coffee, first, add the froth packet to your mug, place it on your brewer's cup stand, and then select the 8 oz. brew size. Pop an espresso style K Cup from this box of coffee pods into your brewer, hit the brew button and stir the contents of your mug once it stops brewing. Drink the smooth, satisfying caramel flavored coffee as is, or add sweetener for a personalized blend. Try Gevalia Coffee K Cups and experience 150 years of Swedish tradition.
Gevalia Caramel Macchiato K-Cup Pods with froth Packets 6 count Box

15/04/2021
Soooo yummy!!!!
I was very shocked to find out just how awesome this coffee actually is..and the depth was actually frothy...surprisingly since it came from a packet right?? I was very pleased from start to finish...
15/04/2021
Delightful
This is a delicious, sweet treat on days to replace ordinary creamer/sugar combo. Easy to make and delightful.
14/04/2021
Make your mornings a relaxing time. With the simple pleasures of Gevalia. This caramel macchiato is delectable
A Warm Treat
I love this product! I've been using it a few times a week for a long time. It is the perfect about of coffee and caffeine with a frothy sweetness and comes in a few yummy flavors!
Love It
The flavor and aroma were excellent I really enjoyed drinking this I also made it for a friend and she loved it It is great the way it is
14/04/2021
Kick of taste and coffee!
My new coffee addiction is the Gevalia Frothy Caramel Macchiato 2-Step K‐Cup® Espresso Style Pods. I love that I can have a gourmet coffee shop style coffee in my own home without having to spend a fortune!
Impress
I was really impress with the flavor of the carmel. I also, shared with my coworkers and they enjoyed the flavor to. There is nothing that needs to be improve
Very tasty
The flavor of this is really good. When you don’t want to drive to get a tasty coffee this is a great substitute.
Easy to use
I was having a party before Covid and didn’t want to spend a ton of money of fancy coffee drinks. I went with this and had so many complements asking where I got it and who made it! I buy it all the time now
tasty caramel
I love caramel and butterscotch coffees. This particular product is extremely tasty And I have already recommended it to my mom. She said the extra powder pack makes it like a coffee chains recipe. Delicious caramel mmmmhhhmmmm
13/04/2021
These are Yummy
These make a mess-free pick me up just before work. Better tasting than coffee. I like sweet drinks in the morning and this drink is like liquid candy. Delicious. Easy to make. I would definitely recommend this product.
13/04/2021
Happy in a Cup
We have tried many Gevalia products in our house. These new K Cup Combos are amazing! We have experimented with Caramel, Mocha and Vanilla! All Delicious! Gourmet Coffee Shop Coffees, without the "Gourmet Pricing". Rich and Creamy! The smell, the taste... pure indulgence, a treat for the senses!
Tasty Coffee Drink
I enjoy coffee drinks both hot and cold, so when I saw this in the my local supermarket, I bought it. I wanted something tasty and warm to drink every morning before I went to work. When I tried this, I was amazed at how good it was. It is a nice and more affordable alternative to buying from a coffee shop everyday. and just as good if not better. I buy it on a monthly basis for a sweet treat.
12/04/2021
Simple, easy at home coffee. Frothy, creamy not to sweet
So good!
Very easy espresso for k-cup. Pour the froth packet in cup, insert k-cup in Keurig coffee-maker, press go and you have an awesome cup of coffee. This flavor of Gevalia is one of my favorites I get at major coffee chain. It definitely satisfies my craving for a special coffee. If you like specialty coffees and you have a Keurig, you will definitely enjoy this coffee!