4.8 5 0 83 83 Made from real milk
GEVALIA KAFFEE MOCHA LATTE

09/09/2020
Mocha Latte
Super easy to make and use. You just put the powder packet in your cup and let the Keurig do the rest. Tastes great and a cheap alternative that you can make right at home. You don’t have the super coffee taste either.
23/06/2020
Better than anything my kureg has EVER brewed!
Honestly, in all the years I've enjoyed all different types of coffees, cappuccinos, frappes, etc. I never thought I'd find that less is more, and keeping it simple would actually be key to perfecting a coffee derived beverage! But I'm absolutely in love with the creamy coffee taste I've found in this cup of pure pleasure!
22/05/2020
Gevelia
Gevalia Mocha latte is really good and it wakes you up
07/04/2020
Great flavor
I love gevalia coffee. It is the only brand I buy because it is always so fresh and you can always count on the flavor being amazing. This product has a rich mocha flavor that just makes you melt. I highly reccomend it
11/03/2020
Savory, Delicious, Chocolate
The 2-step Mocha Latte by Gevalia is delicious. You empty the powder packet into your cup, then you put the K-cup in your coffee machine. You brew it right into the cup with the powder. This makes for a very delicious drink. It tastes like Mocha Latte and you don't need to add anything else to it. There is enough creamer and sugar to make the cup perfect the first time.
18/02/2020
Perfect cup every time
I was a bit skeptical on this as most lattes or coffees leave a nasty residue, but I was pleasantly surprised at not only the flavor (with or without the froth pack, better with) but the lack of residue. Cost was great as well!
14/02/2020
Different yet Simple
I actually enjoyed this Mocha Latte My guilty pleasure is fancy coffee shop drinks but it's not really cost efficient and sometimes I just don't feel like leaving the house which makes this a perfect solution. It was very easy to make being a k cup yet it made me feel like I was at the coffee shop!
17/11/2019
Candy
I think it was really good and wish they had more like it.
17/09/2019
Delicious!
Love that it has the froth packets. You literally dont need any extra sugar or creamer with this. The flavor is absolutely top notch. Could drink this everyday. Like having a barista in your kitchen
12/09/2019
Gevalia
I absolutely love this latte coffee! The mocha froth packets make it taste sooo good! I have been drinking it for 2 years now. You can easily find it at walmart for a decent price. Im someone who likes my coffee sweet with like 10 sugars in it, and this doesnt even require any sugar for me because it is already perfectly sweet. If you like mocha you will love this, give it a try. Whats the worst that could happen?
26/08/2019
Great Treat At Home!
I really have enjoyed these Gevalia K-Cup creations! They are soooo yummy! I actually ended up taking them all to work so I had something to look forward to each morning! It's also saved me money from stopping at a coffee shop every day. I will say that I don't use the whole packet on each cup. I split it in half or it's too much sugar, and this is coming from someone who LOVES sugar! I also still add some flavored liquid creamer, but if you're in a pinch and only have the K-cup and a packet, it's at least better than just black coffee, which I just can't do. Do watch the calories and sugar content on these though. It can really add up.
22/08/2019
Sooo good.
Gevalia, this is so yummy that I might have to name my next child after you!😉 LOL ~ I’m just kidding, I’m done having kids, but that’s how awesome your Mocha Latte is. It’s so simple to make, yet it tastes like it was delivered by a gourmet. Ms. Santa plans on stuffing stockings, BIG TIME, with this delicious delight.
14/06/2019
Surprise! It's instant
While working back to back 12hr shifts, my sister offered me these small tube shaped packets and said, here these might help you stay awake. So there I was no creamer or sugar, nothing but these packets. I boiled some water mixed it in a mug and Surprise!! It's delicious, you would never guess it was instant.
04/04/2019
Delicious Latte At Home
This is the perfect way to have a delicious latte at home. Nice for a special treat every once in a while and great as a wind-down at the end of a busy day. I liked these for kind of spoiling myself...I just wish there was a dairy free version, since I had to cut out dairy 3 years ago.
21/03/2019
Delicious!
Gevalia Kaffee Mocha Latte is a very delightful, flavorful indulgence. I especially enjoy it on a cold day when I need something to warm me up. Great flavors!