4.8 5 0 111 111 Made from real milk

17/11/2019
Candy
I think it was really good and wish they had more like it.
17/09/2019
Delicious!
Love that it has the froth packets. You literally dont need any extra sugar or creamer with this. The flavor is absolutely top notch. Could drink this everyday. Like having a barista in your kitchen
12/09/2019
Gevalia
I absolutely love this latte coffee! The mocha froth packets make it taste sooo good! I have been drinking it for 2 years now. You can easily find it at walmart for a decent price. Im someone who likes my coffee sweet with like 10 sugars in it, and this doesnt even require any sugar for me because it is already perfectly sweet. If you like mocha you will love this, give it a try. Whats the worst that could happen?
26/08/2019
Great Treat At Home!
I really have enjoyed these Gevalia K-Cup creations! They are soooo yummy! I actually ended up taking them all to work so I had something to look forward to each morning! It's also saved me money from stopping at a coffee shop every day. I will say that I don't use the whole packet on each cup. I split it in half or it's too much sugar, and this is coming from someone who LOVES sugar! I also still add some flavored liquid creamer, but if you're in a pinch and only have the K-cup and a packet, it's at least better than just black coffee, which I just can't do. Do watch the calories and sugar content on these though. It can really add up.
22/08/2019
Sooo good.
Gevalia, this is so yummy that I might have to name my next child after you!😉 LOL ~ I’m just kidding, I’m done having kids, but that’s how awesome your Mocha Latte is. It’s so simple to make, yet it tastes like it was delivered by a gourmet. Ms. Santa plans on stuffing stockings, BIG TIME, with this delicious delight.
14/06/2019
Surprise! It's instant
While working back to back 12hr shifts, my sister offered me these small tube shaped packets and said, here these might help you stay awake. So there I was no creamer or sugar, nothing but these packets. I boiled some water mixed it in a mug and Surprise!! It's delicious, you would never guess it was instant.
04/04/2019
Delicious Latte At Home
This is the perfect way to have a delicious latte at home. Nice for a special treat every once in a while and great as a wind-down at the end of a busy day. I liked these for kind of spoiling myself...I just wish there was a dairy free version, since I had to cut out dairy 3 years ago.
21/03/2019
Delicious!
Gevalia Kaffee Mocha Latte is a very delightful, flavorful indulgence. I especially enjoy it on a cold day when I need something to warm me up. Great flavors!
23/12/2018
Luxurious!
Gevalia Kaffe Mocha Latte is a luxurious coffe blend. I love enjoying after a busy day. Just sitting on my porch looking the sunset and drinking Gevalia Kaffe Mocha Latte..
12/10/2018
Fantastic and yummy
Easy to make, tastes amazing and don't have to leave the house once you buy it! Fantastic to replace plain coffee when you want something with more flavor
02/10/2018
This is a great alternative to spending high dollars at a coffee house. Rich flavor and easy to make
16/09/2018
great instant coffee
Easy 2 step process, amazing outcome, i actually own one of these coffee machines but the company overall had a great assortment of coffee flavors as well as products
20/05/2018
This is very easy to make and it tastes amazing! I love Gevalia Coffee.
17/01/2018
YOU MUST TRY THESE. A REAL DELIGHT. I USE THEM AND THEY ARE OUTSTANDING.
19/12/2017
Gevalia Kaffee Mocha Latte is so delicious!! Creamy and chocolatey~ perfect way to start my day!!