4.8 5 0 106 106 Made from real milk

8/22/2019
Sooo good.
Gevalia, this is so yummy that I might have to name my next child after you!😉 LOL ~ I’m just kidding, I’m done having kids, but that’s how awesome your Mocha Latte is. It’s so simple to make, yet it tastes like it was delivered by a gourmet. Ms. Santa plans on stuffing stockings, BIG TIME, with this delicious delight.
6/14/2019
Surprise! It's instant
While working back to back 12hr shifts, my sister offered me these small tube shaped packets and said, here these might help you stay awake. So there I was no creamer or sugar, nothing but these packets. I boiled some water mixed it in a mug and Surprise!! It's delicious, you would never guess it was instant.
4/4/2019
Delicious Latte At Home
This is the perfect way to have a delicious latte at home. Nice for a special treat every once in a while and great as a wind-down at the end of a busy day. I liked these for kind of spoiling myself...I just wish there was a dairy free version, since I had to cut out dairy 3 years ago.
3/21/2019
Delicious!
Gevalia Kaffee Mocha Latte is a very delightful, flavorful indulgence. I especially enjoy it on a cold day when I need something to warm me up. Great flavors!
12/23/2018
Luxurious!
Gevalia Kaffe Mocha Latte is a luxurious coffe blend. I love enjoying after a busy day. Just sitting on my porch looking the sunset and drinking Gevalia Kaffe Mocha Latte..
10/12/2018
Fantastic and yummy
Easy to make, tastes amazing and don't have to leave the house once you buy it! Fantastic to replace plain coffee when you want something with more flavor
10/2/2018
This is a great alternative to spending high dollars at a coffee house. Rich flavor and easy to make
9/16/2018
great instant coffee
Easy 2 step process, amazing outcome, i actually own one of these coffee machines but the company overall had a great assortment of coffee flavors as well as products
5/20/2018
This is very easy to make and it tastes amazing! I love Gevalia Coffee.
1/17/2018
YOU MUST TRY THESE. A REAL DELIGHT. I USE THEM AND THEY ARE OUTSTANDING.
12/19/2017
Gevalia Kaffee Mocha Latte is so delicious!! Creamy and chocolatey~ perfect way to start my day!!
8/14/2017
I love the two step process. It's less products inside my kitchen. I don't care much for Mocha hot drinks. This is an okay taste. I love the other flavors they have to offer.
7/16/2017
I have tried this product I love it I want more I hope I get to try this again
7/6/2017
I was sent a couple of samples of the Gevalia Mocha Latte and yum! It worked very well in my Keurig-like machine and really did taste delicious! Creamy and chocolatey at the same time! I would love to try this again!
7/7/2015
These are so delicious in the morning or for an after dinner drink. My friends were so impressed that they bought some for their house!