4.8 5 0 105 105 Made from real milk

4/14/2015
I really enjoy the Gevalia Mocha Latte. It is very easy to make. The taste is a smooth and flavorful. I will continue buying it, for it is my favorite coffee.
3/31/2015
My husband bought this for me at Christmas. We had just received our Keurig. Directions were easy to understand. Absolutely the best. We have bought again since then. Yes I would recommend.
3/8/2015
I really liked these. Easy to make, great foam. I have a BIG coffee cup, so when I make 2, to fit the cup, I only use one packet of foam, or it's too much. They are a bit expensive though.
2/27/2015
very tasty when you need something sweet and hot , easy to make
2/27/2015
I bought this on sale to try and liked it very much. I enjoy it in the evening relaxing. Will buy this more often.
2/26/2015
This was amazing for a latte that you can make at home. I just wished they were available in more flavors.
2/18/2015
Love it! Put the cup in my Kuerig, waited a minute....added the flavor packet and drank it down....delish. Gevalia , any way, is good coffee, whether ground or k cups.
2/6/2015
I will being by saying I consider myself a coffee connoisseur. I LOVE good quality, full-bodied blends. I have tried this product and love it. The flavor is really smooth and the mocha is a pleasant hint of chocolate. The technique that Gevalia has managed to capture to make the "foam" works very well for the "convenience" product that this is. I definitely recommend Gevalia quite often, as it is one of my favorite brands. It is a sweet beverage, but I suppose that is what most people are looking for in this type of item. I prefer a more of understated sweetness, but this is not unbearable. It stays true to the "easy" Keurig style to make a more "involved" coffe drink, so anyone looking for that convenience will love it.
1/23/2015
The mocha latte flavor is not my favorite by any means. I definitely prefer the caramel macchiato flavor over all the other options.
11/25/2014
Love this!!! A wonderful, sweet indulgence - so easy to have the "mocha" flavor without having to go out to a cafe'. I suggest using a small whisk if you have it to "whip" the latte.
11/11/2014
not my favorite coffee like most cafe style instant type coffees the powder was strange tasting
11/6/2014
This was okay not the best coffee i have ever tried!
10/23/2014
Great flavor, I was not expecting these to taste as good as they did!
10/23/2014
Not a huge fan of these. It tasted more like hot chocolate that you get in the pouches you add to water than coffee. I would not buy again.
10/9/2014
I tried this product and was so happy with the taste I quit stopping at Starbucks and I'm saving a lot of money not spending over $4.00 perday for latte. Delicious product. For you Starbbucks addicts, try this one, you'll love it and you will save money too.