4.8 5 0 82 82 Made from real milk
GEVALIA KAFFEE MOCHA LATTE

12/10/2018
Fantastic and yummy
Easy to make, tastes amazing and don't have to leave the house once you buy it! Fantastic to replace plain coffee when you want something with more flavor
02/10/2018
This is a great alternative to spending high dollars at a coffee house. Rich flavor and easy to make
16/09/2018
great instant coffee
Easy 2 step process, amazing outcome, i actually own one of these coffee machines but the company overall had a great assortment of coffee flavors as well as products
20/05/2018
This is very easy to make and it tastes amazing! I love Gevalia Coffee.
17/01/2018
YOU MUST TRY THESE. A REAL DELIGHT. I USE THEM AND THEY ARE OUTSTANDING.
19/12/2017
Gevalia Kaffee Mocha Latte is so delicious!! Creamy and chocolatey~ perfect way to start my day!!
14/08/2017
I love the two step process. It's less products inside my kitchen. I don't care much for Mocha hot drinks. This is an okay taste. I love the other flavors they have to offer.
16/07/2017
I have tried this product I love it I want more I hope I get to try this again
06/07/2017
I was sent a couple of samples of the Gevalia Mocha Latte and yum! It worked very well in my Keurig-like machine and really did taste delicious! Creamy and chocolatey at the same time! I would love to try this again!
07/07/2015
These are so delicious in the morning or for an after dinner drink. My friends were so impressed that they bought some for their house!
22/05/2015
This is so easy to use and its like going to a gourmet coffee house with a lot of froth on top two steps and a fraction of the price. got it on sale with a dollar off coupon for 4.99 less then 50cents of cup of coffee. outstanding. Just need more coupon offers hear and there.
14/04/2015
I really enjoy the Gevalia Mocha Latte. It is very easy to make. The taste is a smooth and flavorful. I will continue buying it, for it is my favorite coffee.
31/03/2015
My husband bought this for me at Christmas. We had just received our Keurig. Directions were easy to understand. Absolutely the best. We have bought again since then. Yes I would recommend.
08/03/2015
I really liked these. Easy to make, great foam. I have a BIG coffee cup, so when I make 2, to fit the cup, I only use one packet of foam, or it's too much. They are a bit expensive though.
27/02/2015
very tasty when you need something sweet and hot , easy to make