4.8 5 0 79 79 Made from real milk
GEVALIA KAFFEE MOCHA LATTE

20/05/2018
This is very easy to make and it tastes amazing! I love Gevalia Coffee.
17/01/2018
YOU MUST TRY THESE. A REAL DELIGHT. I USE THEM AND THEY ARE OUTSTANDING.
19/12/2017
Gevalia Kaffee Mocha Latte is so delicious!! Creamy and chocolatey~ perfect way to start my day!!
14/08/2017
I love the two step process. It's less products inside my kitchen. I don't care much for Mocha hot drinks. This is an okay taste. I love the other flavors they have to offer.
16/07/2017
I have tried this product I love it I want more I hope I get to try this again
06/07/2017
I was sent a couple of samples of the Gevalia Mocha Latte and yum! It worked very well in my Keurig-like machine and really did taste delicious! Creamy and chocolatey at the same time! I would love to try this again!
07/07/2015
These are so delicious in the morning or for an after dinner drink. My friends were so impressed that they bought some for their house!
22/05/2015
This is so easy to use and its like going to a gourmet coffee house with a lot of froth on top two steps and a fraction of the price. got it on sale with a dollar off coupon for 4.99 less then 50cents of cup of coffee. outstanding. Just need more coupon offers hear and there.
14/04/2015
I really enjoy the Gevalia Mocha Latte. It is very easy to make. The taste is a smooth and flavorful. I will continue buying it, for it is my favorite coffee.
31/03/2015
My husband bought this for me at Christmas. We had just received our Keurig. Directions were easy to understand. Absolutely the best. We have bought again since then. Yes I would recommend.
08/03/2015
I really liked these. Easy to make, great foam. I have a BIG coffee cup, so when I make 2, to fit the cup, I only use one packet of foam, or it's too much. They are a bit expensive though.
27/02/2015
very tasty when you need something sweet and hot , easy to make
27/02/2015
I bought this on sale to try and liked it very much. I enjoy it in the evening relaxing. Will buy this more often.
26/02/2015
This was amazing for a latte that you can make at home. I just wished they were available in more flavors.
18/02/2015
Love it! Put the cup in my Kuerig, waited a minute....added the flavor packet and drank it down....delish. Gevalia , any way, is good coffee, whether ground or k cups.