4.8 5 0 111 111 Made from real milk

11/11/2014
not my favorite coffee like most cafe style instant type coffees the powder was strange tasting
06/11/2014
This was okay not the best coffee i have ever tried!
23/10/2014
Great flavor, I was not expecting these to taste as good as they did!
23/10/2014
Not a huge fan of these. It tasted more like hot chocolate that you get in the pouches you add to water than coffee. I would not buy again.
09/10/2014
I tried this product and was so happy with the taste I quit stopping at Starbucks and I'm saving a lot of money not spending over $4.00 perday for latte. Delicious product. For you Starbbucks addicts, try this one, you'll love it and you will save money too.
04/10/2014
This stuff is freakin delicious. What the heck why is it so expensive? NO WAY NOT BUYING THAT AGAIN I THINK I'LL BE BROKE
26/09/2014
I received a free sample of this in the mail from Gevalia, and I have to say it is coffee shop quality! It was delicious. I only with I could have it more often on my diet. It's really easy to make, and the froth is a nice touch.
26/09/2014
I tried this through a sample first and loved it. Purchased it in the store, was a little pricey..
23/09/2014
Super delicious. I love the creamy flavor of it. Easy to make and tastes just like you get Latte from Starbucks.
20/09/2014
I tried a trial size of this and I would love to buy it in the store! They are pretty expensive though.
20/09/2014
I love this product, the flavor is awesome, their cappuccino flavor is great too. Just make sure to stir it well.
19/09/2014
I love this mocha latte coffee. One for my favorites, taste great!!!
19/09/2014
Really nice and rich Mocha Latte. This product is really delicious and is ideal for the winter.
21/07/2014
Tried and was not a big fan of this. I love coffee, but this did not make me fall in love with coffee more. I will still stick to the coffee I love already.
03/07/2014
I love this stuff, its to die for! The make other flavors as well, but this one is my favorite.