4.8 5 0 106 106 Made from real milk

10/9/2014
I tried this product and was so happy with the taste I quit stopping at Starbucks and I'm saving a lot of money not spending over $4.00 perday for latte. Delicious product. For you Starbbucks addicts, try this one, you'll love it and you will save money too.
10/4/2014
This stuff is freakin delicious. What the heck why is it so expensive? NO WAY NOT BUYING THAT AGAIN I THINK I'LL BE BROKE
9/26/2014
I received a free sample of this in the mail from Gevalia, and I have to say it is coffee shop quality! It was delicious. I only with I could have it more often on my diet. It's really easy to make, and the froth is a nice touch.
9/26/2014
I tried this through a sample first and loved it. Purchased it in the store, was a little pricey..
9/23/2014
Super delicious. I love the creamy flavor of it. Easy to make and tastes just like you get Latte from Starbucks.
9/20/2014
I tried a trial size of this and I would love to buy it in the store! They are pretty expensive though.
9/20/2014
I love this product, the flavor is awesome, their cappuccino flavor is great too. Just make sure to stir it well.
9/19/2014
I love this mocha latte coffee. One for my favorites, taste great!!!
9/19/2014
Really nice and rich Mocha Latte. This product is really delicious and is ideal for the winter.
7/21/2014
Tried and was not a big fan of this. I love coffee, but this did not make me fall in love with coffee more. I will still stick to the coffee I love already.
7/3/2014
I love this stuff, its to die for! The make other flavors as well, but this one is my favorite.
7/2/2014
This Gevalia coffee is super delicious only I need have care for the sugar and calories!!
7/2/2014
Personally, I'm not a coffee drinker, but my husband really enjoys this line of Gevalia k-cups.
7/2/2014
I received a free sample of this and it was awesome!! I love the creamy flavor of it.
7/2/2014
I thought it would have a stronger chocolate flavor but it did not, overall it's not a bad choice.