4.8 5 0 82 82 Made from real milk
GEVALIA KAFFEE MOCHA LATTE

27/02/2015
I bought this on sale to try and liked it very much. I enjoy it in the evening relaxing. Will buy this more often.
26/02/2015
This was amazing for a latte that you can make at home. I just wished they were available in more flavors.
18/02/2015
Love it! Put the cup in my Kuerig, waited a minute....added the flavor packet and drank it down....delish. Gevalia , any way, is good coffee, whether ground or k cups.
06/02/2015
I will being by saying I consider myself a coffee connoisseur. I LOVE good quality, full-bodied blends. I have tried this product and love it. The flavor is really smooth and the mocha is a pleasant hint of chocolate. The technique that Gevalia has managed to capture to make the "foam" works very well for the "convenience" product that this is. I definitely recommend Gevalia quite often, as it is one of my favorite brands. It is a sweet beverage, but I suppose that is what most people are looking for in this type of item. I prefer a more of understated sweetness, but this is not unbearable. It stays true to the "easy" Keurig style to make a more "involved" coffe drink, so anyone looking for that convenience will love it.
23/01/2015
The mocha latte flavor is not my favorite by any means. I definitely prefer the caramel macchiato flavor over all the other options.
25/11/2014
Love this!!! A wonderful, sweet indulgence - so easy to have the "mocha" flavor without having to go out to a cafe'. I suggest using a small whisk if you have it to "whip" the latte.
11/11/2014
not my favorite coffee like most cafe style instant type coffees the powder was strange tasting
06/11/2014
This was okay not the best coffee i have ever tried!
23/10/2014
Great flavor, I was not expecting these to taste as good as they did!
23/10/2014
Not a huge fan of these. It tasted more like hot chocolate that you get in the pouches you add to water than coffee. I would not buy again.
09/10/2014
I tried this product and was so happy with the taste I quit stopping at Starbucks and I'm saving a lot of money not spending over $4.00 perday for latte. Delicious product. For you Starbbucks addicts, try this one, you'll love it and you will save money too.
04/10/2014
This stuff is freakin delicious. What the heck why is it so expensive? NO WAY NOT BUYING THAT AGAIN I THINK I'LL BE BROKE
26/09/2014
I received a free sample of this in the mail from Gevalia, and I have to say it is coffee shop quality! It was delicious. I only with I could have it more often on my diet. It's really easy to make, and the froth is a nice touch.
26/09/2014
I tried this through a sample first and loved it. Purchased it in the store, was a little pricey..
23/09/2014
Super delicious. I love the creamy flavor of it. Easy to make and tastes just like you get Latte from Starbucks.