4.8 5 0 110 110 Made from real milk

02/07/2014
This Gevalia coffee is super delicious only I need have care for the sugar and calories!!
02/07/2014
Personally, I'm not a coffee drinker, but my husband really enjoys this line of Gevalia k-cups.
02/07/2014
I received a free sample of this and it was awesome!! I love the creamy flavor of it.
02/07/2014
I thought it would have a stronger chocolate flavor but it did not, overall it's not a bad choice.
02/07/2014
This is really delicious. It taste like real milk has been added like you would buy at a coffee house. I buy it all the time. Especially in the winter months.
02/07/2014
I HAVE TRIED THIS PRODUCT, IT TASTE VERY GOOD!! I WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT AGAIN!!
02/07/2014
I loved the flavor. I prefer Gevalia coffee to most others.
02/07/2014
This is really good, you don't need to add any cream or sugar, even if you usually use a lot. It froths up decently, not super whole lot, but just barely enough. Quite sweet, but not too sweet.
01/07/2014
love this! This is a great way to enjoy cafe style drinks at home! It's so delicious and simple. It's really gevalia espresso coffee with a great powder mix that is frothy and delicious
01/07/2014
This is the Perfect Café Experience right at your own Home! Two easy steps: Pour the Froth package in an empty cup then, use your K-Cup Machine for the K-pack. Make the perfect cup every single time!! I get the best Coffee Buzz in the AM & lasts, Great flavor & rich!!
01/07/2014
I won the chatterbox House Party with these and had a little get together so everyone could try these. They all loved it.
01/07/2014
I have tried Kaffee Mocha Latte and love it, I have also tried the caramel and vanilla and love them too. I just went to Gevalia web site and ordered all three of them.
01/07/2014
I love this. I hope to try other flavors if and when they come available.
01/07/2014
I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I have tried this & It is really good.
01/07/2014
I really enjoy this product for an afternoon pick me up. it is simple to prepare and has an exceptional mocha taste.