4.8 5 0 82 82 Made from real milk
GEVALIA KAFFEE MOCHA LATTE

20/09/2014
I tried a trial size of this and I would love to buy it in the store! They are pretty expensive though.
20/09/2014
I love this product, the flavor is awesome, their cappuccino flavor is great too. Just make sure to stir it well.
19/09/2014
I love this mocha latte coffee. One for my favorites, taste great!!!
19/09/2014
Really nice and rich Mocha Latte. This product is really delicious and is ideal for the winter.
21/07/2014
Tried and was not a big fan of this. I love coffee, but this did not make me fall in love with coffee more. I will still stick to the coffee I love already.
03/07/2014
I love this stuff, its to die for! The make other flavors as well, but this one is my favorite.
02/07/2014
This Gevalia coffee is super delicious only I need have care for the sugar and calories!!
02/07/2014
Personally, I'm not a coffee drinker, but my husband really enjoys this line of Gevalia k-cups.
02/07/2014
I received a free sample of this and it was awesome!! I love the creamy flavor of it.
02/07/2014
I thought it would have a stronger chocolate flavor but it did not, overall it's not a bad choice.
02/07/2014
This is really delicious. It taste like real milk has been added like you would buy at a coffee house. I buy it all the time. Especially in the winter months.
02/07/2014
I HAVE TRIED THIS PRODUCT, IT TASTE VERY GOOD!! I WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT AGAIN!!
02/07/2014
I loved the flavor. I prefer Gevalia coffee to most others.
02/07/2014
This is really good, you don't need to add any cream or sugar, even if you usually use a lot. It froths up decently, not super whole lot, but just barely enough. Quite sweet, but not too sweet.
01/07/2014
love this! This is a great way to enjoy cafe style drinks at home! It's so delicious and simple. It's really gevalia espresso coffee with a great powder mix that is frothy and delicious