4.8 5 0 82 82 Made from real milk
GEVALIA KAFFEE MOCHA LATTE

01/07/2014
This is the Perfect Café Experience right at your own Home! Two easy steps: Pour the Froth package in an empty cup then, use your K-Cup Machine for the K-pack. Make the perfect cup every single time!! I get the best Coffee Buzz in the AM & lasts, Great flavor & rich!!
01/07/2014
I won the chatterbox House Party with these and had a little get together so everyone could try these. They all loved it.
01/07/2014
I have tried Kaffee Mocha Latte and love it, I have also tried the caramel and vanilla and love them too. I just went to Gevalia web site and ordered all three of them.
01/07/2014
I love this. I hope to try other flavors if and when they come available.
01/07/2014
I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I have tried this & It is really good.
01/07/2014
I really enjoy this product for an afternoon pick me up. it is simple to prepare and has an exceptional mocha taste.
01/07/2014
I liked it ,it taste really good,love mocha flavor
01/07/2014
i love it, easy to make and so good, i highly recommend this as i love mocha latte's
01/07/2014
Easy to make and tastes just like you'd get at a coffee shop.
01/07/2014
Its ok if you like those kinds of coffees! I am a straight up coffee and creamer kind of girl!
01/07/2014
i have tried these and i love them! if you love mocha lattes but hate having to go to a coffee house to get one, i highly recommend the gevalia!
01/07/2014
Love this , That's all i can say . Absolutely the best Mocha Latte i have ever had except for Starbucks!
01/07/2014
I love this! It's a special treat for myself
01/07/2014
This is a great 2 step mocha latte that's just as good if not better then any coffee shop latte.
01/07/2014
i love it! the taste is great! my friend love it!