4.8 5 0 607 607 Experience skin that feels extra smooth for longer* with total control

08/12/2019
best razor ever
I love my razor I have. it makes my legs so smooth. i love the price of the razors. never buying them throw away razors again.
18/09/2019
Clean shave!
This must be my favorite razor. I am really picky- my skin is sensitive and there is nothing worse than missing areas around the knees and ankles. The Venus razor has 5 blades and it gives me a clean shave without having to repeatedly go over the same areas for a smooth finish. And it doesn’t leave my skin feeling itchy and dry- no bumps either. The handle is perfectly shaped for easy handling. Overall, love the results!
11/04/2019
I LIKE IT
I LIKE IT A LOT, IT's soft on the skin and it lasts a lot.
06/02/2019
I made the mistake of leaving Venus. Now I'm never going!
I went to different brands for a bit and forgot how good Venus is! I was getting a lot of in-grown hairs, but when I went back to Venus, all my issues went away! I will be staying with Venus from now on! I learned my lesson!
14/01/2019
AWESOME Razor
Really good rAzor can use even a few times. Is easy on sensitive skin
20/12/2018
Smooth Shave
The Gillette Venus Platinum razor is my favorite razor to use. It has two blades and it gives me a smooth close shave. The handle is smooth which makes it easier to grip. One of the things I love about this razor is, after my shave my legs feel so soft and smooth without any razor burn. I would recommend this razor.
26/11/2018
Smooth legs
You will not be disappointed with this razor. Offers a close cut with no nicks or razor burn if used with a good cream. Has 5 blades. The handle feels good in the hand. I do like the simple color too.
24/10/2018
Great Product
I love shaving with the Gillette Venus Razor. Gives a close shave with no nicks or cuts. Does not irritate skin.
23/10/2018
Venus
Como lo dice su nombre te sientes como una Diosa con una sola afeita lista y lo mas importante es que no irrita la piel
19/10/2018
Better control
I loved shaving with the Gillette Venus Platinum Extra Smooth Metal Handle Women's Razor. I felt I had a more solid control, and a closer shave then using a plastic handle.
11/10/2018
Best razor
This handle is so nice, it's weighted so it feels nice in my hand. Love how smooth of a shave I get with this. Probably my new favorite razor. Was using disposables.
29/09/2018
Rasuradora
Buenísima se la recomiendo a todos. Me encantaaaaaaa
09/09/2018
Venus Razor with Metal Handle
I love Venus razors and this Gillette Venus Platinum Extra Smooth Metal Handle Women's Razor is no different. I honestly don't see any difference between the old handles or plastic ones and this metal one.... I guess it's up to you and what your preference is!
08/09/2018
Smoothest skin ever
Best razor ever. I bought the 5 blade razor with the metal handle and let me tell you, the handle made a significant difference in th steadiness of the shave. No nicks or cuts since I’ve started using the metal handle!
07/09/2018
Smooth
This razor shaves like butter! It will leave your legs silky and smooth.