4.8 5 0 188 188 Experience skin that feels extra smooth for longer* with total control
Gillette Venus Platinum Extra Smooth Metal Handle Women's Razor

19/05/2020
Extra smooth
This razor has 5 blades which i like. At first it may seem scary to use but I dont get razor burns like I have from other razors. I also love the grip they use so its super nice to hold. The razor makes my skin nice and smooth too which is a plus. One swipe and its done, super easy!
14/04/2020
Clean and smooth
I thought this was a great product especially for traveling but also use at home. I got a nice clean and smooth shave with not a lot of effort and no nicks or cats. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
14/04/2020
Good women’s razor
This is a really good women’s razor which works well. I do not get any razor burn with this product and it does not irritate. It’s really removes hair quite easily. I would definitely recommend this razor to others because it works well and is of high quality.
29/02/2020
Scary good!
This razor has so many blades that at first I was scared to use it. I usually cut my legs up if I use more than two blades and this has five. I was happy with it. No nicks or cuts. The shape of the handle makes it easy to hold onto and easy to control. I love it!
17/12/2019
there are better
I used it only once because I cut myself many times ... and I leave a lot of irritation, I don't know if it was the rake or just my delicate skin ... now I am using Bic soleil, I have not cut myself for all the protection you have, I have not suffered from irritation and the truth is that I love
08/12/2019
best razor ever
I love my razor I have. it makes my legs so smooth. i love the price of the razors. never buying them throw away razors again.
18/09/2019
Clean shave!
This must be my favorite razor. I am really picky- my skin is sensitive and there is nothing worse than missing areas around the knees and ankles. The Venus razor has 5 blades and it gives me a clean shave without having to repeatedly go over the same areas for a smooth finish. And it doesn’t leave my skin feeling itchy and dry- no bumps either. The handle is perfectly shaped for easy handling. Overall, love the results!
11/04/2019
I LIKE IT
I LIKE IT A LOT, IT's soft on the skin and it lasts a lot.
06/02/2019
I made the mistake of leaving Venus. Now I'm never going!
I went to different brands for a bit and forgot how good Venus is! I was getting a lot of in-grown hairs, but when I went back to Venus, all my issues went away! I will be staying with Venus from now on! I learned my lesson!
14/01/2019
AWESOME Razor
Really good rAzor can use even a few times. Is easy on sensitive skin
20/12/2018
Smooth Shave
The Gillette Venus Platinum razor is my favorite razor to use. It has two blades and it gives me a smooth close shave. The handle is smooth which makes it easier to grip. One of the things I love about this razor is, after my shave my legs feel so soft and smooth without any razor burn. I would recommend this razor.
26/11/2018
Smooth legs
You will not be disappointed with this razor. Offers a close cut with no nicks or razor burn if used with a good cream. Has 5 blades. The handle feels good in the hand. I do like the simple color too.
24/10/2018
Great Product
I love shaving with the Gillette Venus Razor. Gives a close shave with no nicks or cuts. Does not irritate skin.
23/10/2018
Venus
Como lo dice su nombre te sientes como una Diosa con una sola afeita lista y lo mas importante es que no irrita la piel
19/10/2018
Better control
I loved shaving with the Gillette Venus Platinum Extra Smooth Metal Handle Women's Razor. I felt I had a more solid control, and a closer shave then using a plastic handle.