4.8 5 0 611 611 Experience skin that feels extra smooth for longer* with total control

4/11/2019
I LIKE IT
I LIKE IT A LOT, IT's soft on the skin and it lasts a lot.
2/6/2019
I made the mistake of leaving Venus. Now I'm never going!
I went to different brands for a bit and forgot how good Venus is! I was getting a lot of in-grown hairs, but when I went back to Venus, all my issues went away! I will be staying with Venus from now on! I learned my lesson!
1/14/2019
AWESOME Razor
Really good rAzor can use even a few times. Is easy on sensitive skin
12/20/2018
Smooth Shave
The Gillette Venus Platinum razor is my favorite razor to use. It has two blades and it gives me a smooth close shave. The handle is smooth which makes it easier to grip. One of the things I love about this razor is, after my shave my legs feel so soft and smooth without any razor burn. I would recommend this razor.
11/26/2018
Smooth legs
You will not be disappointed with this razor. Offers a close cut with no nicks or razor burn if used with a good cream. Has 5 blades. The handle feels good in the hand. I do like the simple color too.
10/24/2018
Great Product
I love shaving with the Gillette Venus Razor. Gives a close shave with no nicks or cuts. Does not irritate skin.
10/23/2018
Venus
Como lo dice su nombre te sientes como una Diosa con una sola afeita lista y lo mas importante es que no irrita la piel
10/19/2018
Better control
I loved shaving with the Gillette Venus Platinum Extra Smooth Metal Handle Women's Razor. I felt I had a more solid control, and a closer shave then using a plastic handle.
10/11/2018
Best razor
This handle is so nice, it's weighted so it feels nice in my hand. Love how smooth of a shave I get with this. Probably my new favorite razor. Was using disposables.
9/29/2018
Rasuradora
Buenísima se la recomiendo a todos. Me encantaaaaaaa
9/9/2018
Venus Razor with Metal Handle
I love Venus razors and this Gillette Venus Platinum Extra Smooth Metal Handle Women's Razor is no different. I honestly don't see any difference between the old handles or plastic ones and this metal one.... I guess it's up to you and what your preference is!
9/8/2018
Smoothest skin ever
Best razor ever. I bought the 5 blade razor with the metal handle and let me tell you, the handle made a significant difference in th steadiness of the shave. No nicks or cuts since I’ve started using the metal handle!
9/7/2018
Smooth
This razor shaves like butter! It will leave your legs silky and smooth.
9/6/2018
Try it
The five blades give an efficient and close shave, while the swivel head allows the razor to shift with the curves thus preventing the shaving off of skin. The blades remain sharp for several shaves and replaceable heads prevent excessive waste for the landfills.
9/6/2018
Tried it and loved it, I had no razor burn or bumps left skin nice and smooth. Had to buy one for best friend to try.