4.7 5 0 84 84 Instant smoothness on the go

1/19/2015
I have tried other Venus razors but not this one. Would love to try it out especially since its Venus
1/9/2015
I love all the Venus Razors because the blades last forever; even though i have not tried this one, i would love to find it because i know it won't let me down.
11/15/2014
i really would love to try this,this might actually be a real winner for all women and youg women
11/8/2014
I would love to try this sinc e im currrently using the venus razor n like it i would need something like this to try for when i travel or to carry around with me
11/7/2014
This is so stinking cute!! I love the Venus line of razors and this is the perfect size for traveling or at home for those hard to reach places also!! Way to Go Venus....
11/6/2014
am searching for a new razor would love to test this produt
11/6/2014
Want to try this. Would love to give you my opion on what I thik of it.
11/6/2014
cute cute cute. i am a loyal brand follower of venus and I need to buy this the next tiime I go to the supermarket
10/23/2014
Sounds like a great product. I love Venus and would love to try this
10/23/2014
I would love to try this. I love Venus products and love to try new things they have to offer.
10/21/2014
I love Gillette products and would love to try this. I have never had any problems with any of these products. Nice one
10/18/2014
Ive always been a fan of the gillette razor products this would be no different I would love to test this Gillette razor to go
10/18/2014
I would love to try this little razor! It's perfect for taking on trips!
10/11/2014
i would love to try since i have never tried this product before it looks like a great product and i need something when i miss spot when I'm on the go this i perfect
10/10/2014
SO CUTE!! I haven't tried this product yet, but really wan to! I like the mini handle that is easy to grip & store, LOVE the 5 Blades for that close shave & fits any Cartridge.