4.6 5 0 80 80 Flexi Ball™ Contours better to tricky areas for a flawless shave <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B00MAOCXX6&asins=B00MAOCXX6&linkId=5a3261c0c785ab741fe1b0fdb40ab725&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe> <br>

19/06/2019
This is a good razor
I like the quality of the Gillette brand, though, it is pricey. The price is the one thing that I would change. I like the 5 blade capacity of the razor and the nice shave that it provides.
15/06/2019
Smoke and mirrors
This product is nothing but a name brand and eye catching colors and designs. Job well done advertisers! Other than that, this product will only last MAYBE one or two shaves, after that you'll need to buy the $15 refills. Good luck!
14/05/2019
Smooth shave less nicks
I love this razor. It gives you such a close shave with little to no irritation even when used daily. Its great for getting those hard to reach places such as behind your knees. Its kind of tricky to get your more intimate areas because the blade is so bulky but it does glide across your contours nicely.
24/02/2019
Easy shaving
Loved this so much. It makes shaving a lot easier and you are Able to move the razor around
24/12/2018
Smooth finsh
Easy grip smooth finish good product will definitely be using from now on
01/10/2018
Gillette Venus Swirl
This has to be one of my favorite disposable razors ever. The pivot makes all the difference in the world. I will be buying this one again.
09/09/2018
Gillette Venus is my favorite.
I'm a huge fan and loyal Gillette Venus razor user. I love Gillette Venus Swirl with the flex ball and it's made shaving around my knees and other tricky spots a lot easier.
29/08/2017
I tried this razor when they have the big packages at Sam's Club. They work pretty good. They get the job done.
25/03/2016
The only razor i use. Very smooth skin afterwards. tried the different ones. got hooked on this one.
08/12/2015
Best razor!!Leaves your skin ultra smooth after shaving.
21/11/2015
It's an awesome razor love how it leaves my legs smooth!
03/11/2015
Love this new razor. Much closer shave. Love the look and fell.
30/06/2015
This's the best product at the market for some many years one the best at the bestselling its product every body knows.
23/06/2015
Good razor. It is very gentle and glides smoothly. I avoided cuts in the usual hard to reach areas much easier. I prefer this razor over the other Gillette ones.
17/06/2015
I love this razor, it provides such a close smooth shave, and reaches those hard get places. I would definitely recommend this product