4.6 5 0 85 85 Flexi Ball™ Contours better to tricky areas for a flawless shave <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B00MAOCXX6&asins=B00MAOCXX6&linkId=5a3261c0c785ab741fe1b0fdb40ab725&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe> <br>
Gillette Venus Swirl™

21/11/2015
It's an awesome razor love how it leaves my legs smooth!
03/11/2015
Love this new razor. Much closer shave. Love the look and fell.
30/06/2015
This's the best product at the market for some many years one the best at the bestselling its product every body knows.
23/06/2015
Good razor. It is very gentle and glides smoothly. I avoided cuts in the usual hard to reach areas much easier. I prefer this razor over the other Gillette ones.
17/06/2015
I love this razor, it provides such a close smooth shave, and reaches those hard get places. I would definitely recommend this product
16/06/2015
Easy and quick to use, leaves skin feeling smooth. I would recommend the Venus swirl any time!
05/06/2015
Love the Swirl from Venus. It is easier to get to all the hard to reach places without being cut. It makes my skin feel very soft.
03/06/2015
Love Venus razors. I highly recommend this. They are my favorite
03/06/2015
I love this razors my legs are smooth and nick free
02/06/2015
This is a wonderful shaver for those hard to reach places because it moves to caress your skin it's wonderful!!!!
29/05/2015
these were great one of the best womens razors ive used
25/05/2015
Adjusts to skin with no nicks. So easy to use. My favorite razor!
21/05/2015
Venus Swirl is my favorite razor. It's faster to use and I'm not worried about nicking my knees. My legs are so smooth afterwards. I won't use any razor but Gillette.
21/05/2015
This Venus Swirl Razor, was very gentle to my underarms and legs. It got in the hard to reach areas with ease. I would definetely recommend this razor.
21/05/2015
It works great and you can use it quickly without worrying about getting cuts on legs and underarms.