4.6 5 0 37 37 Flexi Ball™ Contours better to tricky areas for a flawless shave <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B00MAOCXX6&asins=B00MAOCXX6&linkId=5a3261c0c785ab741fe1b0fdb40ab725&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe> <br>
Gillette Venus Swirl™

03/11/2015
Love this new razor. Much closer shave. Love the look and fell.
30/06/2015
This's the best product at the market for some many years one the best at the bestselling its product every body knows.
23/06/2015
Good razor. It is very gentle and glides smoothly. I avoided cuts in the usual hard to reach areas much easier. I prefer this razor over the other Gillette ones.
17/06/2015
I love this razor, it provides such a close smooth shave, and reaches those hard get places. I would definitely recommend this product
16/06/2015
Easy and quick to use, leaves skin feeling smooth. I would recommend the Venus swirl any time!
05/06/2015
Love the Swirl from Venus. It is easier to get to all the hard to reach places without being cut. It makes my skin feel very soft.
03/06/2015
Love Venus razors. I highly recommend this. They are my favorite
03/06/2015
I love this razors my legs are smooth and nick free
02/06/2015
This is a wonderful shaver for those hard to reach places because it moves to caress your skin it's wonderful!!!!
29/05/2015
these were great one of the best womens razors ive used
25/05/2015
Adjusts to skin with no nicks. So easy to use. My favorite razor!
21/05/2015
Venus Swirl is my favorite razor. It's faster to use and I'm not worried about nicking my knees. My legs are so smooth afterwards. I won't use any razor but Gillette.
21/05/2015
This Venus Swirl Razor, was very gentle to my underarms and legs. It got in the hard to reach areas with ease. I would definetely recommend this razor.
21/05/2015
It works great and you can use it quickly without worrying about getting cuts on legs and underarms.
21/05/2015
I love all of the Venus products, but this one with the roller ball is excellent. It works well around knees and ankles. Way to go Venus each product keeps getting better!!