4.6 5 0 37 37 Flexi Ball™ Contours better to tricky areas for a flawless shave <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B00MAOCXX6&asins=B00MAOCXX6&linkId=5a3261c0c785ab741fe1b0fdb40ab725&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe> <br>
Gillette Venus Swirl™

16/05/2015
Love this razor. The best shave ever. Will buy again
12/05/2015
I tried this it is one of the best razors I have ever tried. I love it. Easy to use. Pretty. Works the best. Buy one , you will not regret it.
12/05/2015
I love this product. Shaves really well and had less cuts than usual. Love the color and design as well.
12/05/2015
Loved it! smooth and has an easy grip. After trying a sample I received in the mail, I purchased one on my next shopping trip.
12/05/2015
I consider myself a Ninja shaver which means sometimes I shave a little too fast....but,the Gillette Venus Swirl makes shaving almost effortless and I don't have to resort to Ninja style shaving :)
08/05/2015
This is my new go-to razor! Since switching to it, I haven't received any cuts.
08/05/2015
This is a great razor, make the shave more fast and help to you to have less cuts. Plus I love the design and color!
03/09/2018
Me interesaría conocer más detalles del producto. Gracias
18/05/2016
I love this brand the last one I got was great I would love to try this product the best because you can reuse it a few times
13/05/2016
Looks are amazing i hope that the product is also same,i would love to test this product at home plz send me 1 thanks.
25/04/2016
I would love to try this razor and compare it to other razors.
11/04/2016
I have never tried this razing, would love too! Please consider me to test out!
14/03/2016
Shaving cream lately is causing my underarms bumps, ThisGillete Venus Swirl will be next on my list. I would like a sample.
15/02/2016
Me gustaría probarlo para mi y mi esposo y ver ese acabado perfecto que tiene esta afeitadora espectacular. .Gracias
03/02/2016
I have not tried this one before. I love the Venue Embrace. Would love to try this one.