4.6 5 0 85 85 Flexi Ball™ Contours better to tricky areas for a flawless shave <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B00MAOCXX6&asins=B00MAOCXX6&linkId=5a3261c0c785ab741fe1b0fdb40ab725&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe> <br>
Gillette Venus Swirl™

21/05/2015
I love all of the Venus products, but this one with the roller ball is excellent. It works well around knees and ankles. Way to go Venus each product keeps getting better!!
16/05/2015
Love this razor. The best shave ever. Will buy again
12/05/2015
I tried this it is one of the best razors I have ever tried. I love it. Easy to use. Pretty. Works the best. Buy one , you will not regret it.
12/05/2015
I love this product. Shaves really well and had less cuts than usual. Love the color and design as well.
12/05/2015
Loved it! smooth and has an easy grip. After trying a sample I received in the mail, I purchased one on my next shopping trip.
12/05/2015
I consider myself a Ninja shaver which means sometimes I shave a little too fast....but,the Gillette Venus Swirl makes shaving almost effortless and I don't have to resort to Ninja style shaving :)
08/05/2015
This is my new go-to razor! Since switching to it, I haven't received any cuts.
08/05/2015
This is a great razor, make the shave more fast and help to you to have less cuts. Plus I love the design and color!
03/09/2018
Me interesaría conocer más detalles del producto. Gracias
18/05/2016
I love this brand the last one I got was great I would love to try this product the best because you can reuse it a few times
13/05/2016
Looks are amazing i hope that the product is also same,i would love to test this product at home plz send me 1 thanks.
25/04/2016
I would love to try this razor and compare it to other razors.
11/04/2016
I have never tried this razing, would love too! Please consider me to test out!
14/03/2016
Shaving cream lately is causing my underarms bumps, ThisGillete Venus Swirl will be next on my list. I would like a sample.
15/02/2016
Me gustaría probarlo para mi y mi esposo y ver ese acabado perfecto que tiene esta afeitadora espectacular. .Gracias