4.6 5 0 80 80 Flexi Ball™ Contours better to tricky areas for a flawless shave <br> <iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hometesterc09-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B00MAOCXX6&asins=B00MAOCXX6&linkId=5a3261c0c785ab741fe1b0fdb40ab725&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff"> </iframe> <br>

26/07/2015
This product looks awesome would love to get some coupons and samples
01/07/2015
I would love to try this product....it looks like it would allow you to get in all those hard to reach places without getting "nicks" to your skin. The "Flexi-Ball" concept appears to allow you a wider range of movement never before achieved with a razor.
21/06/2015
I have not tried this product but i'm always open to trying new razor products.
19/06/2015
I would love to try this gilette is a really good brand i heatd that they.are the best razors
17/06/2015
I would like to give this razor a try after trying others and not happy with results
17/06/2015
I haven't tried the Gillette Venus Swirl yet. It sure would be great to be chosen to test a sample of it at home.
17/06/2015
I haven't use this one yet,i would love to be picked to try the Venus Gillett Swirl for free, to home test it... i'm not at all happy with many other nonelectric razor blades, because they just don't live up to what they claim, LONG LASTING CLEAN SHAVE!!!!
17/06/2015
i have not tried this product but have tried other brands that just either cut me up or dont get all the hair so would love to try this .
16/06/2015
I would love to try this razor out Looks like it might give a closer shave for a smooth shave
16/06/2015
I love this product It works great on your legs I try to keep a supply in the bath cabinet
06/06/2015
Is this easier to use or easier to get nicked? I would love to see how well this works in the tricky knee areas.
02/06/2015
I love the Venus line. I would like to try this new one!
02/06/2015
I am always looking for the best razor for shaving. Knees, ankles and other curves are always a challenge.
01/06/2015
I gave my wife one of these and she said it was amazing on how well her legs felt after I shaved them for her with this razor. You all have to try this one out.. :-)
27/05/2015
I have try different razors but not this one I will love to