4.6 5 0 212 212 Dual Defense trash bag delivers 2 layer double bag protection. 30 gallons, 25 count.

7/19/2019
A bit disappointed in the strength of the bag
I honestly was not impressed with this product at all... it was not any stronger, for that matter as strong as their regular garbage bags. If it is advertised as stronger than a current product, that is what it should be...I feel like that the advertisement is very misleading
6/16/2019
Holds alot
I have used these bags alot for cleaning up around the property. They hold alot of weight in them. Alot better than many other brands which are paper thin and barely hold up after being filled halfway.
4/30/2019
strong bags
these bags can hold up to twice its normal weight without ripping they fit around your trash
10/31/2018
Strong
These are very strong and durable, drawstring is convenient, what else do we need in trash bags? Good quality brand-name product - if that's what you need, go for it!
10/11/2018
Worth every penny
I was in the grocery store when i decided to go out of my comfort zone and try new trash bags. I'm usually loyal to one brand i am comfortable with. I am so glad i made the decision to pick these up! They are way more durable than the other brand. They seem to expand when you take them out of the trash can which makes for easier tying. They trap in smell to me and hold up against sharp objects and large objects as well. I will be buying them again!
7/28/2018
These are great to use. It helps with the odor, & the bag may seem thin compared to comparable bags from different brands, but it is very strong & durable! I am impressed!
6/28/2018
Dual Defense trash bags delivers 2 layer double bag protection.You get 25 count each holding 30 gallons. Keeps those nasty odors in.
5/31/2018
These trash bags & very strong yet flexible. By far the best in the market yet.
5/11/2018
These Glade trash bags are the best. They are so strong and hold up well!
5/6/2018
I would recommend these they are strong , hold up well , they don't tear and they are easy to handle
5/1/2018
My family loves these bags because there easy to handle. You should get this.
4/17/2018
Glad dual defence garbage bag are a great product there flex the bag don't break there strong hold. Drawstring you can't go run I'm going buy more of them hope get sample box in mail try out
3/16/2018
i love my glad trash bags the easy string is so simple to use would not change glad for anything by far a great product
1/25/2018
THESE ARE FAR AND AWAY THE BEST BAGS. I HAVE USED OTHER BAG BUT THESE ARE THE STRONGEST.
1/24/2018
Got these to try. They stretch really well and the bags hold up better than the regular trash bags.