4.8 5 0 261 261 13 Gallon
Glad®  Tall Kitchen Bags

29/04/2020
The trash bags were amazing. Pros: Fit well, Smells good, and very strong bag. Cons: sometimes the tie straps break Overall: Worth it
15/03/2020
Love it!
Very impressed with the length of time the bags still have their fresh scent even with the different horrible smelling garbage in them. I absolutely love gain and glad
02/03/2020
gain tall kitchen bags
oh my.......we really love , enjoy this brand.....they are very strong.....and oh the smell is so good.....ty.
01/03/2020
Sturdy and smell great!
I really love how sturdy these Glad trash bags are and how they have that touch of Gain smell. It's nice to know that even my trash can have a pleasant smell!
24/01/2020
My Go To!!!
Just picked some of these up yesterday when shopping. I love the little extra smell with these especially if the last bag was a little smelly. Not to strong but just a perfect added touch.
18/12/2019
Trash never smelled so good!
I never knew trash could smell so good but these trash bags are great. They cover up any bad smell from trash. These bags are strong and won’t tear easily also. They have become my favorite trash bags to use!
17/12/2019
Garbage bags
Febreeze is the only garbage bags I will buy from now on that's cause they smell so good I don't care what you put in it its always going to smell like febreeze it's the best bag that febreze could come out with
03/12/2019
Awesome
Great trash bags, they fit a lot and I havent had one rip yet!!!
16/11/2019
Fall In Love with Trash
These are now the only trash bags that I will by. The scent is amazing when you put the fresh bag in. After trash has gone into the bag, the scent isn't as prominent but in a good way! It's almost like the scent masks the trash odors, so you have a smell-free home. And of course, Glad bags are always high quality and I've yet to have one of them rip on me.
05/10/2019
Solid and smell control in one, flawless mix!
I cherish these sacks! In addition to the fact that they are steep enough to restrict the measure of sacks I have to use for my refuse, yet they are likewise sufficient for when I'm too apathetic to even consider taking the waste out and push only one more thing in them. They help control scent so my washroom (where I keep my refuse can) never scents like stinky trash. Taking the garbage out is a breeze with the handles that dismantle through to tie and hurl. I prescribe to anybody!
03/10/2019
Gain freak
I love me some gain, and these bags here are just what anyone needs. They leave your can smelling good, they are durable and held up very well. I also loved the smell, I would always sniff the bags before I put them in lol,I love that smell.
26/09/2019
go to trash bag
These bags smell great and keep odors in the bag. I really like how stretchy they are too. House hold standard.
24/09/2019
Smelly trash
These are really nice... they leave the garbage can smell good all the time.
16/09/2019
Good
24/08/2019
Great smelling trash!
I love these tall trash bags for my trash bin. They are scented and smell great every time I lift the cover! They are worth the price and very sturdy and holds heavy trash I recommend and stick with this product