4.8 5 0 390 390 13 Gallon

03/12/2019
Awesome
Great trash bags, they fit a lot and I havent had one rip yet!!!
16/11/2019
Fall In Love with Trash
These are now the only trash bags that I will by. The scent is amazing when you put the fresh bag in. After trash has gone into the bag, the scent isn't as prominent but in a good way! It's almost like the scent masks the trash odors, so you have a smell-free home. And of course, Glad bags are always high quality and I've yet to have one of them rip on me.
05/10/2019
Solid and smell control in one, flawless mix!
I cherish these sacks! In addition to the fact that they are steep enough to restrict the measure of sacks I have to use for my refuse, yet they are likewise sufficient for when I'm too apathetic to even consider taking the waste out and push only one more thing in them. They help control scent so my washroom (where I keep my refuse can) never scents like stinky trash. Taking the garbage out is a breeze with the handles that dismantle through to tie and hurl. I prescribe to anybody!
03/10/2019
Gain freak
I love me some gain, and these bags here are just what anyone needs. They leave your can smelling good, they are durable and held up very well. I also loved the smell, I would always sniff the bags before I put them in lol,I love that smell.
26/09/2019
go to trash bag
These bags smell great and keep odors in the bag. I really like how stretchy they are too. House hold standard.
24/09/2019
Smelly trash
These are really nice... they leave the garbage can smell good all the time.
16/09/2019
Good
24/08/2019
Great smelling trash!
I love these tall trash bags for my trash bin. They are scented and smell great every time I lift the cover! They are worth the price and very sturdy and holds heavy trash I recommend and stick with this product
17/08/2019
Glad® Tall Kitchen Bags
Very nice size, very strong and the gain scent lingers for days. Always have these on hand for all kinds of uses.
11/08/2019
Gain Hefty Bag
This product is great. It smells amazing. The bag holds alot of garbage. I love the fact the bag stretchs with what u put in it. It also leaves your garbage can smelling good.
02/08/2019
love these
I got a free sample and I love them. I love Glad and I love Gain, they make great products. I like that they added a scent to the trash bags to help mask the odors. Very durable
09/07/2019
Great scents
Tried these trash bags. Love the scented bags because it keeps smells for garbage at bay. The bags are strong and just really like them and price usually right.
19/06/2019
Glad trash bags
I just love glad trash bags with the gain smell.they never leak.and they hold a lot and they have never ripped on me.and the gain smell I just love it.and the smell makes my kitchen smell so good
16/06/2019
Smells good
These bags smell great. They cost a little more than other bags, but if you dont want to smell your trash all the time or throw away alot of food then I would get these. They also hold up very well.
13/06/2019
Happy
Glad trash bags are a very good product. I love the smell of them too. The smell of the trash bags are so good the they keep the trash from stinking to bad. I would recommend this product.