4.8 5 0 261 261 13 Gallon
Glad®  Tall Kitchen Bags

17/08/2019
Glad® Tall Kitchen Bags
Very nice size, very strong and the gain scent lingers for days. Always have these on hand for all kinds of uses.
11/08/2019
Gain Hefty Bag
This product is great. It smells amazing. The bag holds alot of garbage. I love the fact the bag stretchs with what u put in it. It also leaves your garbage can smelling good.
02/08/2019
love these
I got a free sample and I love them. I love Glad and I love Gain, they make great products. I like that they added a scent to the trash bags to help mask the odors. Very durable
09/07/2019
Great scents
Tried these trash bags. Love the scented bags because it keeps smells for garbage at bay. The bags are strong and just really like them and price usually right.
19/06/2019
Glad trash bags
I just love glad trash bags with the gain smell.they never leak.and they hold a lot and they have never ripped on me.and the gain smell I just love it.and the smell makes my kitchen smell so good
16/06/2019
Smells good
These bags smell great. They cost a little more than other bags, but if you dont want to smell your trash all the time or throw away alot of food then I would get these. They also hold up very well.
13/06/2019
Happy
Glad trash bags are a very good product. I love the smell of them too. The smell of the trash bags are so good the they keep the trash from stinking to bad. I would recommend this product.
13/06/2019
gain garbage hooray!
best garbage bags i ever use they are very hard and sturdy and they are very dependable and they last me longer than any other brand of garbage bag,
27/05/2019
Love These!!
I love Glad Tall Kitchen Bags with the Febreeze. Fragance is not overpowering; just right for the kitchen refuse and the "webbing" is a clever idea which helps make the bag much sturdier.
01/03/2019
Strong and odor control in one, perfect combination!
I love these bags! Not only are they steep enough to limit the amount of bags I need to use for my trash, they are strong enough for when I'm too lazy to take the trash out and shove just one more thing in them. They help control odor so my pantry (where I keep my trash can) never smells like stinky garbage. Taking the trash out is a breeze with the handles that pull through to tie and toss. I recommend to anyone!
20/02/2019
Tara
Best, most durable trash bags I've used. Love the smell of gain so that's an added bonus.
15/02/2019
"Febreezed"
I like these trash bags because they're "tough, durable, and has a long lasting scent."
08/02/2019
Need more scents but great addition to garbage bags
I love this product not only have I tried it but I have made it our choice brand when shopping. When we open the garbage to throw something out; you don't get a smell that is nasty. We now get to experience a nice smell. There is nothing worse than opening the garbage to throw something away in the morning and your first smell is nauseating. Now when I open or walk by the garbage which happens to be under the sink there is no awful smell. The strength and flexibility of the kitchen garbage bags are just as good as before producing the febreeze smell which is now a pleasant odor. I like the gain and the fresh clean smelling ones the best. The freshness smell also lasts for more than five days sometimes our garbage bag last a week and we still have a pleasant smell coming from the garbage area which does sound strange. Just one complaint we need more smells but don't go overboard.
07/02/2019
Trash bags
Need to develop some different scents besides flowers.
01/02/2019
these bags are fantastic
I am in love with these bags, they smell so great even after putting very unpleasant smelling things into them, for instance this bag kept the sweet scent even though it was filled with soiled baby diapers. I am truly amazed.