4.8 5 0 262 262 13 Gallon
Glad®  Tall Kitchen Bags

25/09/2018
Smells amazing
We just got some of these and they smell incredible! I like the lavender scented ones also. They work just as great as non scented so why not knock back some odors? I definitely recommend it. Makes your kitchen smell great ever u time you change the bag.
24/09/2018
Strong, smell nice
These are strong, smell nice, and are good quality garbage bags.
09/09/2018
trash bags
glad makes the best kitchen bags and they are worth the price because you buy cheaper bags and use more and the scent is great because i do not like to smell my garabde and this has a wonderful scent i always buy glad bags and these will be added to my glad list
06/09/2018
GLAD TALL KITCHEN BAGS
REQUEST FREE SAMPLE GAD TALL KITCKEN BAGS GOOD MY ADDRESS DOROTHY HERMAN 2015 EVANS RD LOT A FRANKLINTON NC 27525 EASTER NICE DAY
27/08/2018
Mmmm!!!
Mmm they smell Soo good I love buying these bags because they mask all the nasty trash within. It's like having a big scent can in ur kitchen except it's your trash can!!!
27/08/2018
Pleasant smell, strong.
These trash bags are strong. They are gentle , not overpowering smell. They give a little but do not tear or rip open.
18/08/2018
I love the smell the way they fit your trash can also the way they expand for more trash. Diffently a must buy!!! These are the only ones i buy.
16/08/2018
The only garbage bags I buy. Love the smell and how strong they are
15/08/2018
Love these bags, the fragrance is great when you put in a new bag-Initially the fragrance works at masking minor odors, but definitely doesn’t make your garbage smell fresh and clean after a few days of organic material spoil!
02/08/2018
I love the glad trash bags for their durability and the smell of gain help to keep oders from smelling up my kitchen!
02/08/2018
I must say anything that has the scent of Gain is something i must have and will buy. The gain scent masks the odor of the garbage.
02/08/2018
I love these bags, The scent is a big plus for me. It's fresh and not overbearing. I think they are great to store clothes and blankets for the winter. Keeps things smelling fresh.
01/08/2018
I only will buy glad trash bags! I love the scent of them so you never have to smell the nasty odor of your trash. If you are a little rough with them though they will rip semi easily.
29/07/2018
I have tried glads kitchen bags and love them! They are great when you have stinky food that needs to go but your not totally ready to throw out the trash. A family member uses them she has two toddlers. I when to visit one day and she had two full bags of trash in the corner of her kitchen. I didn't know she had them there until I threw something in the trash. These bags are awsome!
28/07/2018
These bags smell amazing and they really help keep the odor of garbage at bay. I'll gladly take the smell of Gain over the alternative.