4.8 5 0 389 389 13 Gallon

15/08/2018
Love these bags, the fragrance is great when you put in a new bag-Initially the fragrance works at masking minor odors, but definitely doesn’t make your garbage smell fresh and clean after a few days of organic material spoil!
02/08/2018
I love the glad trash bags for their durability and the smell of gain help to keep oders from smelling up my kitchen!
02/08/2018
I must say anything that has the scent of Gain is something i must have and will buy. The gain scent masks the odor of the garbage.
02/08/2018
I love these bags, The scent is a big plus for me. It's fresh and not overbearing. I think they are great to store clothes and blankets for the winter. Keeps things smelling fresh.
01/08/2018
I only will buy glad trash bags! I love the scent of them so you never have to smell the nasty odor of your trash. If you are a little rough with them though they will rip semi easily.
29/07/2018
I have tried glads kitchen bags and love them! They are great when you have stinky food that needs to go but your not totally ready to throw out the trash. A family member uses them she has two toddlers. I when to visit one day and she had two full bags of trash in the corner of her kitchen. I didn't know she had them there until I threw something in the trash. These bags are awsome!
28/07/2018
These bags smell amazing and they really help keep the odor of garbage at bay. I'll gladly take the smell of Gain over the alternative.
26/07/2018
love these. always use them in my house they smell great also
24/07/2018
I love these garbage bags! They are sturdy and smell wonderful!
18/07/2018
I have tried this and it keeps the bad smell away I highly recommend it
14/07/2018
Glad with gain scent trash bags is a must!! Eliminates odors, strong durability to outlast that dreadful walk to the outside can without ripping the bag, and this bag is a worry no more stinky trash stress reliever because these bad boys work!! Love glad brand for multiple items!!
12/07/2018
I love these garbage bags! They have a pleasant smell, they are super strong and easy to close with the drawstring handles! They are tough enough to where they don't break!
11/07/2018
Absolutely love these trash bags. The only kind I use!
09/07/2018
These are my favorite for my kitchen. The scent is lovely and really helps cover up the smell of the trash.
08/07/2018
I love these trash bags. The order blockers really works and gives your thrash can a nice fresh smell.