4.8 5 0 389 389 13 Gallon

29/06/2018
I love the smell of these trashbags. Which is an odd thing to say....
29/06/2018
Love these trash bags and the extra scent is great at keeping stinky garbage odor at bay.
21/06/2018
I actually use these alot because of the way they smell, Its so nice to know that my trash can isn't a issue because of odors . The fact that they are from Glad is a plus also cause you know that you are getting the protection you need and the strength that you want
19/06/2018
My wife loves the smell and I love how durable the bag is
19/06/2018
The smell is amazing! I use the lavender one and have been only buying the Glad kitchen bags since they came out with it!
12/06/2018
They are great and the smell cuts the smell of the garbage way down.
06/06/2018
I really like how these trash bags stretch out just where you need it, and also like how fresh they smell! I live in a really OLD house without a/c but a window unit, and after I've been gone all day at work or where ever, I will usually come home to smelling the stinking trash! YUK! But while using these bags, it greatly reduces the trash odor I usually smell! I buy these in bulk at my local BJ's wholesale club! I love them! They can be a bit thin and tear at the top when pulling them closed when really full though but still.. :)
31/05/2018
I love the smell of these garbage bags. The keep the trash smelling fresh all the way to the dumpster.
31/05/2018
Glad is the only trash bags I’ll buy. The forceflex makes them super durable & I love the different scents.
29/05/2018
I will only use Glad scented trash bags. I use the lavender scented also. They're sturdy because I put as much as possible into my trash can and the scent is just enough to ward off anything that may have turned in the trash before I can change the bag.
29/05/2018
GLAD® TALL KITCHEN BAGS Taking the trash out now can be a lot more enjoyable- these trash bags takes the smell out of trash! Literally! GLAD® TALL KITCHEN BAGS are fragranced with Gain- so you get two great brands into one! I love that! I also recommend this product to everyone!
27/05/2018
send the free samples of GLAD TALL KITCHEN BAGS to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
25/05/2018
I absolutely love Glad trash bags. Strong and the smell is a very high selling point. These are just wonderful. I like to try them all. I can't say there is a scent I didn't like
25/05/2018
I love these garbage bags. They are strong and pull string is an added bonus. The smell a great especially when trying to mask smells.
24/05/2018
I really like these! the smell is wonderful! And they are good, strong bags. Sometimes I switch up the scent, but I always go back to this one. They make my small kitchen smell good, so I don't even have to use oils or sprays.