4.8 5 0 261 261 13 Gallon
Glad®  Tall Kitchen Bags

24/07/2018
I love these garbage bags! They are sturdy and smell wonderful!
18/07/2018
I have tried this and it keeps the bad smell away I highly recommend it
14/07/2018
Glad with gain scent trash bags is a must!! Eliminates odors, strong durability to outlast that dreadful walk to the outside can without ripping the bag, and this bag is a worry no more stinky trash stress reliever because these bad boys work!! Love glad brand for multiple items!!
12/07/2018
I love these garbage bags! They have a pleasant smell, they are super strong and easy to close with the drawstring handles! They are tough enough to where they don't break!
11/07/2018
Absolutely love these trash bags. The only kind I use!
09/07/2018
These are my favorite for my kitchen. The scent is lovely and really helps cover up the smell of the trash.
08/07/2018
I love these trash bags. The order blockers really works and gives your thrash can a nice fresh smell.
29/06/2018
I love the smell of these trashbags. Which is an odd thing to say....
29/06/2018
Love these trash bags and the extra scent is great at keeping stinky garbage odor at bay.
21/06/2018
I actually use these alot because of the way they smell, Its so nice to know that my trash can isn't a issue because of odors . The fact that they are from Glad is a plus also cause you know that you are getting the protection you need and the strength that you want
19/06/2018
My wife loves the smell and I love how durable the bag is
19/06/2018
The smell is amazing! I use the lavender one and have been only buying the Glad kitchen bags since they came out with it!
12/06/2018
They are great and the smell cuts the smell of the garbage way down.
06/06/2018
I really like how these trash bags stretch out just where you need it, and also like how fresh they smell! I live in a really OLD house without a/c but a window unit, and after I've been gone all day at work or where ever, I will usually come home to smelling the stinking trash! YUK! But while using these bags, it greatly reduces the trash odor I usually smell! I buy these in bulk at my local BJ's wholesale club! I love them! They can be a bit thin and tear at the top when pulling them closed when really full though but still.. :)
31/05/2018
I love the smell of these garbage bags. The keep the trash smelling fresh all the way to the dumpster.