4.7 5 0 444 444 Apple Cinnamon candle.
Glade Apple Cinnamon Scented Candle

23/12/2019
Love the smell of apple's baking.
This candle is affordable, also one of Glades strongest pleasant smelling candles made. This smell puts off a warm sent of apple's and cinnamon baking lingering long into the air even after wick has been blown out. This sent makes you feel a comfort of thoughts of home, family and the holidays. It is for sure my favorite candle sent made by Glade. You can often find this candle on sale at your local super market. For those that only buy if they have a coupon. You can usually find a coupon for this item in your Sunday paper. The only thing wrong with this candle is that it doesn't last longer. When the candle is gone I like to wash them out and use them for craft's or juice glasses. So even when the candle is gone the glass container is still useful.
11/12/2019
Smells Great
Love the smell of cinnamon especially during Christmas and this is my go to candles. Makes my whole room smell great and it's long lasting.
05/12/2019
I love it!!
I love this candle. It's fragrance is great for this season. It has a long lasting fragrance. I'm going to buy more definitely.
08/11/2019
Candle
Love the smell. Always take them to the cabin for Christmas.
26/10/2019
Glade Candle
The Apple Cinnamon scent of this candle is great, especially in the Fall minths! It's sweet apple, and lots of warm cinnamon, that reminds me of cider, hayrides, and the warmth of being home. It's a classic scent, and Glade's is better than most!
18/10/2019
LOVE LOVE LOVE
I absolutely LOVE this scent. It is perfect for fall and winter months!
26/09/2019
matches the spray
Wonderful fall fresh scent that matches the spray. Also a nice gift, I think of home and leaves and fall with some apple pie when I smell this. Lots of cinnamon.
26/09/2019
The scent of fall in a candle
This is my new favorite fall candle. The candle lights up very quickly and lasts for hours. It's the perfect scent without being overpowering and the whole family loves it. Highly Recommend!
06/09/2019
Fills the house with amazing apple scent!!
I love these glade candles so much. A couple of these candles will fill up the entire house. The scent is so amazing, I can't get enough of it! The Apple scent is truly my favorite. They last a good amount of time as well and aren't a ton of money either. I highly recommend!!
27/08/2019
Smells Good Enough To Eat
OMG this smells SOOOOOOO good. It reminds of of my applesauce or apple cinnamon cookies. The smell is just the perfect strength and it lasts many hours. I liked the fact the wick didn't disappear into the wax after being lit a few times. Glad to see the expansion of scents in Glade candles without the expansion of price.
16/06/2019
I love the scent
I love this particular scent of Glade candles. Especially in late fall and winter.
30/05/2019
Has yet to let me down
I LOVE Glade candles. They smell up your whole house within minutes, honest fact. Every single scent too. No one is better than the other. They all do their job 110% as stated. My ONLY complaint is I wish they lasted longer. There are rarely any sales on them and the coupons are quite pathetic for them. So you really have to extreme coupon to get these at a good price for the rate at which they burn out. I mean they last close to the hours stated but after it's gone, you realize it really went by fast. Unless you light it like an hour a day then you'll enjoy it for a week. If you're like me, two days haha.
02/04/2019
A must buy
I purchase Glade candles regularly at the dollar store. Whenever I’m out I’ll pick one or two up. They don’t burn too quick which is always a plus & it has a wonderful smell which no matter what scent you buy they all do. Highly recommend this scent & or this brand.
26/03/2019
Cinnamon Lovers Must Have
I love everything Glade and anything cinnamon! Because glade they always make the best smelling stuff!!
22/02/2019
Rico aroma.
Me gusto mucho el aroma, pero no dura mucho, glade tiene muy buenos productos pero el aroma no perdura, pero me gusta comprarlos.