4.7 5 0 280 280 Apple Cinnamon candle.
Glade Apple Cinnamon Scented Candle

20/05/2020
No son efectivas
Las pongo en la cocina pero no siento que mantengan el olor
07/04/2020
Best smelling candle
I love Glade brand. I have been buying these candles for years as they are the best smelling candles and the scent is always strong and reliable. This candle smells like a lovely apple orchard and cinnamon with it. It is like a cider donut smell.
30/03/2020
Strong candle
This scent is strong and lasts for a long time. It was a bit too strong for my liking. I would not recommend this candle, but other Glade scents are much better. The product packaging is cute, though.
13/03/2020
Candles
This is a good product. It smells really good. I wish it was little bit larger though.
11/03/2020
Smells like autumn
I like the glade candles, and this apple cinnamon one was full of scent without feeling overwhelming. It makes you think of fall. It burns for many hours before being used up and doesn’t release a lot of smoke while burning
09/03/2020
Long lasting!
This glade apple cinnamon candle is one of the best I have tried. It reminds me of the holidays, with the strong fragrance. Even though fragrance is strong it is not overpowering like others I have tried.
02/02/2020
Long lasting
Glade surprised me. Great item, didn’t expect it to be this long lasting certainly recommend .
23/12/2019
Love the smell of apple's baking.
This candle is affordable, also one of Glades strongest pleasant smelling candles made. This smell puts off a warm sent of apple's and cinnamon baking lingering long into the air even after wick has been blown out. This sent makes you feel a comfort of thoughts of home, family and the holidays. It is for sure my favorite candle sent made by Glade. You can often find this candle on sale at your local super market. For those that only buy if they have a coupon. You can usually find a coupon for this item in your Sunday paper. The only thing wrong with this candle is that it doesn't last longer. When the candle is gone I like to wash them out and use them for craft's or juice glasses. So even when the candle is gone the glass container is still useful.
11/12/2019
Smells Great
Love the smell of cinnamon especially during Christmas and this is my go to candles. Makes my whole room smell great and it's long lasting.
05/12/2019
I love it!!
I love this candle. It's fragrance is great for this season. It has a long lasting fragrance. I'm going to buy more definitely.
08/11/2019
Candle
Love the smell. Always take them to the cabin for Christmas.
26/10/2019
Glade Candle
The Apple Cinnamon scent of this candle is great, especially in the Fall minths! It's sweet apple, and lots of warm cinnamon, that reminds me of cider, hayrides, and the warmth of being home. It's a classic scent, and Glade's is better than most!
18/10/2019
LOVE LOVE LOVE
I absolutely LOVE this scent. It is perfect for fall and winter months!
26/09/2019
matches the spray
Wonderful fall fresh scent that matches the spray. Also a nice gift, I think of home and leaves and fall with some apple pie when I smell this. Lots of cinnamon.
26/09/2019
The scent of fall in a candle
This is my new favorite fall candle. The candle lights up very quickly and lasts for hours. It's the perfect scent without being overpowering and the whole family loves it. Highly Recommend!