4.7 5 0 443 443 Apple Cinnamon candle.

10/11/2018
Scented Candle
I love the glade product family and apples are on of my favorite, this i only gave an 4 star, because I did not think the apple smell was real enough! I will how ever keep buying, because I love candles!
10/10/2018
Long burning
I would give this a 6 out of a 10 on a level of strong scent and it burns for 4 hours . It definitely makes your home smell like FALL TIME..and will make your hubby THINK you have been baking him an apple pie all day..lol he can dream I guess...😉
10/9/2018
Room filler
Glade did a great job with this scent. I like how the smell fills the room as it burns. It leaves a nice pleasant Apple Cinnamon scent through the room. It isn't over powering or faint. It has just the right amount of apple to cinnamon ratio. It is nice as a fall scent when you want to sit back and relax.
10/5/2018
Needs improvements
Although I keep buying these candles because they are so convenient, I am not 100% happy with he burn quality, and scent. The candle seems to burn straight down the middle, and the scent is more bathroom scent then kitchen because it doesn't smell like a real apple.
Glade Apple Cinnamon Scented Candle
Glade I thought did really well delivering a nice spicy scent that reminded me of Fall and apple cinnamon. I like how the scent of the candle filled not only the room I was burning it in, but also adjacent rooms giving the entire room a comforting scent that reminded me of Fall season baking and spending time with family.
Amazing smell
This whole line of candles smells amazing. I always buy them because they burn down pretty fast and I have to replace them often. It’s worth it though for the delicious smells they provide. This smells reminds me of thanksgiving!
Best in its catagory
Best candle and sent you will smell. Very strong sent but nothing to strong. Just right.
Glade candle review
I love the cinnamon apple candles. I love how they fill the entire house and not just small portions and they smell amazing.
9/25/2018
Cozy Fall Scent
Bought the Glade Apple Cinnamon a week ago. Amazing fall scent and didn’t burn too fast. I will be buying more in the future!
9/15/2018
Glade Apple Cinnamon Scented Candle
The Glade Apple Cinnamon Scented Candle gives the house a wonderful scent for fall. Conveniently found in the supermarket at a good price,
9/14/2018
Smells So Goid
I purchased a Glade Apple Cinnamon Scented Candle from my local grocery store recently and i really love the way it smells. The scent was just the right amount for a smaller room, I wish the candle was bigger!
8/16/2018
The Glade candles scent the whole house, best candles I've ever tried.
7/19/2018
Nice suttle smell not overwhelming. Makes you home cozy
7/19/2018
Glade Apple Cinnamon is amazing scent for the Autumn. It smelles like a tangy apple pie and makes your home cozy and welcoming. The candle lasts really long too. I like it and definitely will be buying this particular fragrance when the Fall comes!
7/13/2018
Tienen un olor increible me encanta este producto siempre tengo en mi casa