4.7 5 0 439 439 Apple Cinnamon candle.

09/12/2018
Lovely
Very nice scent, left my house smelling very good and the smell was not really overpowering. It was perfect. It stayed burning a decent amount of time and the price is very affordable. Willbbuy again.
07/12/2018
Smells great!
Glade Apple Cinnamon Scented Candle's smell so amazing! It leaves a warm and cozy feeling in your home. The scent lingers for quite some time after putting the flame out also. It doesn't burn too fast either so it isn't like you are wasting your money and burning through the candle quicker than you want. I have also tried other scents they offer as well and they seem to work just as good as the Apple Cinnamon. I definitely recommend trying Glade Apple Cinnamon Scented Candle. It will leave your area smelling amazing!!!
26/10/2018
Great smell
Using Glade apple cinnamon scented candles in your home gives you warm and fuzzy content feeling. I know its fall when I buy these. I like the glade plugins best but these are great for bathrooms.
17/10/2018
Inviting
This candle smells so good. Its great for fall and makes my home feel so inviting.
11/10/2018
Scented Candle
I love the glade product family and apples are on of my favorite, this i only gave an 4 star, because I did not think the apple smell was real enough! I will how ever keep buying, because I love candles!
10/10/2018
Long burning
I would give this a 6 out of a 10 on a level of strong scent and it burns for 4 hours . It definitely makes your home smell like FALL TIME..and will make your hubby THINK you have been baking him an apple pie all day..lol he can dream I guess...😉
09/10/2018
Room filler
Glade did a great job with this scent. I like how the smell fills the room as it burns. It leaves a nice pleasant Apple Cinnamon scent through the room. It isn't over powering or faint. It has just the right amount of apple to cinnamon ratio. It is nice as a fall scent when you want to sit back and relax.
05/10/2018
Needs improvements
Although I keep buying these candles because they are so convenient, I am not 100% happy with he burn quality, and scent. The candle seems to burn straight down the middle, and the scent is more bathroom scent then kitchen because it doesn't smell like a real apple.
Glade Apple Cinnamon Scented Candle
Glade I thought did really well delivering a nice spicy scent that reminded me of Fall and apple cinnamon. I like how the scent of the candle filled not only the room I was burning it in, but also adjacent rooms giving the entire room a comforting scent that reminded me of Fall season baking and spending time with family.
Amazing smell
This whole line of candles smells amazing. I always buy them because they burn down pretty fast and I have to replace them often. It’s worth it though for the delicious smells they provide. This smells reminds me of thanksgiving!
Best in its catagory
Best candle and sent you will smell. Very strong sent but nothing to strong. Just right.
Glade candle review
I love the cinnamon apple candles. I love how they fill the entire house and not just small portions and they smell amazing.
25/09/2018
Cozy Fall Scent
Bought the Glade Apple Cinnamon a week ago. Amazing fall scent and didn’t burn too fast. I will be buying more in the future!
15/09/2018
Glade Apple Cinnamon Scented Candle
The Glade Apple Cinnamon Scented Candle gives the house a wonderful scent for fall. Conveniently found in the supermarket at a good price,
14/09/2018
Smells So Goid
I purchased a Glade Apple Cinnamon Scented Candle from my local grocery store recently and i really love the way it smells. The scent was just the right amount for a smaller room, I wish the candle was bigger!