4.7 5 0 443 443 Apple Cinnamon candle.

7/8/2018
Great affordable candle with an amazing scent! I just wish they lasted longer or sold bigger varieties.
7/4/2018
I've seen these in the store and im skeptical about whether or not they just smell good in the packaging or if they smell good when they're actually lit. Would love to try though.
6/26/2018
GLADE APPLE CINNAMON SCENTED CANDLE smells amazing, just like a fresh baked apple pie. It reminds me of the holidays. I always buy at least 4 at a time, to burn in different rooms of my home. They do burn a little fast, but they're not expensive at Wal-Mart.
6/21/2018
Apple cinnamon scented candles are my fall favorite as far as candle scents go. This candle has a strong scent, but not overpowering where you'd get a headache. It smells like someone is baking an apple pie or making homemade cinnamon apple butter at home. It filled a large living room with its aroma very nicely and a small bedroom even better! I absolutely love this candle! P.S There are a couple of warnings about fire hazards and to not burn the candle down below ¼ inch of wax as the glass jar may break from the heat or damage the surface it is setting on.
6/2/2018
I love this scent. especially during the winter months. Makes the whole house smell good.
6/1/2018
Love candles and glade has done a great job with this one. Smells great and lasts a long time. The price is awesome for such a high quality product..I recommend highly..
5/27/2018
send me the free samples of Glade apple cinnamon to Edmy Arroyo in estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
5/25/2018
Favorite candle to use during the holidays especially, although smells good enough to use anytime. Makes you feel like your at grandmas house making apple pie.
5/19/2018
Apple Cinnamon is just about my favorite fragrance and we use it a lot in our home. This scented candle is ideal to add a fragrance and some ambiance to your kitchen with a great scent. It smells like someone is baking an apple pie or making homemade cinnamon apple butter at home. I didn't find the scent overpowering but since it is one of my favorite fragrances then perhaps I wouldn't have noticed as much as some others might have. We picked up several of these and ours are in a decorative glass with snowflakes on the outside of it. It is wrapped in a clear plastic Glade label that easily peels off. Just to note the product does state that the candle uses a lead-free wick. There are a couple of warnings about fire hazards and to not burn the candle down below ¼ inch of wax as the glass jar may break from the heat or damage the surface it is set on. This is a good product and my family likes it. I recommend it to you.
5/11/2018
I love glade candles. They have long lasting scent. This is one of my favorite scents!
5/11/2018
I love candles these smell so good smell carrys through the house....yummy
5/10/2018
This scent reminds me of a cozy fall evening. I love to light them and watch my fireplace warm my home. Very comforting.
5/6/2018
If you love apple cinnamon scent, this is the candle for you. I recently purchased this candle and it make my house smell amazing. I use these for around the house or in the bathroom to make it smell good.
5/4/2018
BASICALLY A GOOD PRODUCT FROM A REPUTABLE MANUFACTURER. THE FRAGRANCE IS A LITTLE FUNKY FOR ME. YOU MIGHT LIKE IT.
5/2/2018
I always purchase glade candles they smell very good and makes the whole room smell bomb 😊