4.7 5 0 444 444 Apple Cinnamon candle.
Glade Apple Cinnamon Scented Candle

27/05/2018
send me the free samples of Glade apple cinnamon to Edmy Arroyo in estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
25/05/2018
Favorite candle to use during the holidays especially, although smells good enough to use anytime. Makes you feel like your at grandmas house making apple pie.
19/05/2018
Apple Cinnamon is just about my favorite fragrance and we use it a lot in our home. This scented candle is ideal to add a fragrance and some ambiance to your kitchen with a great scent. It smells like someone is baking an apple pie or making homemade cinnamon apple butter at home. I didn't find the scent overpowering but since it is one of my favorite fragrances then perhaps I wouldn't have noticed as much as some others might have. We picked up several of these and ours are in a decorative glass with snowflakes on the outside of it. It is wrapped in a clear plastic Glade label that easily peels off. Just to note the product does state that the candle uses a lead-free wick. There are a couple of warnings about fire hazards and to not burn the candle down below ¼ inch of wax as the glass jar may break from the heat or damage the surface it is set on. This is a good product and my family likes it. I recommend it to you.
11/05/2018
I love glade candles. They have long lasting scent. This is one of my favorite scents!
11/05/2018
I love candles these smell so good smell carrys through the house....yummy
10/05/2018
This scent reminds me of a cozy fall evening. I love to light them and watch my fireplace warm my home. Very comforting.
06/05/2018
If you love apple cinnamon scent, this is the candle for you. I recently purchased this candle and it make my house smell amazing. I use these for around the house or in the bathroom to make it smell good.
04/05/2018
BASICALLY A GOOD PRODUCT FROM A REPUTABLE MANUFACTURER. THE FRAGRANCE IS A LITTLE FUNKY FOR ME. YOU MIGHT LIKE IT.
02/05/2018
I always purchase glade candles they smell very good and makes the whole room smell bomb 😊
22/04/2018
Glade candle airfreshner is good smelling apple cinnamon it smell up your whole smell so good I love the sweet smell cinnamon apples hope get sample in mail try out very soon
21/04/2018
Absolutely Amazing
I love this Glade candle! The scent fills an entire room! The candle burns evenly and lasts awhile!
18/04/2018
Glade candles smell so good. The entire room will smell like whatever scent u get! That's really good for a candle. Good job Glade! #SampleLover
10/04/2018
Very pleasant sent reminds of the Holidays. Burns clean.
07/04/2018
I love the smell of Apple Cinnamon candle it make my whole house smel so good.
06/04/2018
Un olor delicioso y duradero me encanta su aroma es unico para cualquier lugar de casa