4.7 5 0 443 443 Apple Cinnamon candle.

4/22/2018
Glade candle airfreshner is good smelling apple cinnamon it smell up your whole smell so good I love the sweet smell cinnamon apples hope get sample in mail try out very soon
4/21/2018
I love this Glade candle! The scent fills an entire room! The candle burns evenly and lasts awhile!
4/18/2018
Glade candles smell so good. The entire room will smell like whatever scent u get! That's really good for a candle. Good job Glade! #SampleLover
4/10/2018
Very pleasant sent reminds of the Holidays. Burns clean.
4/7/2018
I love the smell of Apple Cinnamon candle it make my whole house smel so good.
4/6/2018
Un olor delicioso y duradero me encanta su aroma es unico para cualquier lugar de casa
4/3/2018
Love the smell of the glad Apple Cinnamon Scented Candle it's got to be one of my favorites
3/25/2018
I love Glade candles! This one is one of my favorites! It's not to over whelming like some.
3/16/2018
the glade apple cinamon made my house smell like bakes apple pie love my scented candels
3/9/2018
GLADE APPLE CINNAMON SCENTED CANDLE is the perfect scent during the holidays in my kitchen
3/5/2018
This candle smells wonderful and burns for a long time! I would recommend this scented candle to everyone!
2/27/2018
The smell of this is so strong!!! works great when you are trying to cover some unwanted smells. Buy it, smells amazing!
2/16/2018
I generally like the Glade series candles and I do like the smell of these (up close), but unfortunately this particular scent is not very strong and really does not waft further than a few feet.
2/12/2018
Saya suka tahu barang yang dikirim pasti menjadi barang yang dicoba oleh merek terpercaya. Pantas untuk di coba
2/8/2018
I really like this candle just wish it had a bit more of a cinnamon smell to it. To me it seems more like an apple candle not an apple cinnamon but it's still a really nice long lasting and fragrant candle. Glade candles are typically pretty good quality products.