4.7 5 0 443 443 Apple Cinnamon candle.

2/5/2018
Glade is a great maker for candles , with different pleasant scents.. the apple cinnamon is just another favorite
1/23/2018
This candle smells GREAT! This is my go to for fall candle. It gets me in the holiday mood Everytime. Great candle, I do wish that it had longer burn time though.
1/21/2018
I love Glad products. I always keep these on hand. Smells really great. Love the apple cinnamon one of my favorites.
1/20/2018
Glade,i love it all things Glade.this candle is a must have in your house.youll really the long lasting scent
1/12/2018
While I am a bath and body works candle fan, I often buy these because of the better price. They are long lasting and smell great. I only wish there were more smells to choose from .
1/10/2018
Glade Apple Cinnamon scented candle is great to light on chilly winter nights. It smells like you have an apple crisp baking in the oven and makes your home feel warm and inviting!
1/5/2018
Glade candles are the best and the scent is long lasting around the house.
1/3/2018
It has pleasant apple cider smell. Seems be lasting for quite a while after being lit.
12/27/2017
Someone gave me one of these and it smelled so good I burn it every day
12/26/2017
We love Glade scents to warm and comfort our home. Any time of year, we use Glade scented products. Our favorite for the holidays is Apple Cinnamon.
12/24/2017
this candle is a all year round type....its smell radiates what ever area it is placed...i purchased a couple of the 3.4 oz and lit each in rooms at opposite ends of my house and the entire house smelled of cinnamon and apples.
12/20/2017
I love scented candles and i love to have a different scent for each room in my house. The Apple and Cinnamon one is always in the kitchen. I love that it is a strong scent and something that you will notice immediately. Glade is a wonderful brand that is also very affordable, so most of the candles in my house are Glade Candles.
12/9/2017
One of my favorite scents. Also this candle lasts a long time and burns very well. I use this on my candle warmer as well and it makes my whole house smell amazing.
12/7/2017
I'm always ready to try new candles and Glad are my favorite. This one didn't let me down. It last a long time and the scent filled the room so nicely. Smelled like a warm apple pie. "Wonderful".
12/6/2017
Glade Apple Cinnamon Scented Candle is so long lasting and smells wonderful all the time. I like to light it, almost, first thing when I wake up and let it burn all day to make my home smell like a home with that comfortable cozy feeling.