4.7 5 0 83 83 It is formulated to eliminate deep down odors on carpets and rugs.

Glade Carpet & Room Refresher

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Keep your floors at their best by using this Glade Carpet and Room Refresher.

Cassandra (Clyde)

• 2 Comments
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product comes in a variety of smells. I love the hawaiian scent, brings me straight to the beach. It is so easy to use. The scent lasts for days, unless you have 6 kids and vacuum everyday, then i use it everyday.

Barbara (Albany)

• 17 Comments
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I brought this Glade carpet fresher to use in my bedroom, and it left my room smelling fresh for days. This is a great product.

Tiffany (Carmel)

• 197 Comments
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

Easy to use and smells great. Just sprinkle it on the carpet and vaccum up. It doesn't get any easier than this to keep your carpet and home smelling great.

Nicole (Copperas Cove)

• 0 Comment
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I’ve been using Glafe carpet powder for years now. I love the smell and how easy it is to use. Literally, sprinkle on the carpet and vacuum. I just wish the smell lasted longer. My house doesn’t smell but the scent only lasts for a day or two.

Haylie (Colorado Springs)

• 5 Comments
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

Leaves the room smelling amazing for hours. And it doesn't bother my dog

Mainet (Hattiesburg)

12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love this brand of products. It leaves your home smelling so good.

Valerie (Fresno)

• 2 Comments
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I bought this the other day because my daughter adopted a kitty and even though we have kitty litter she still goes on the carpet. The glade powder we worked its magic it made my home smell so clean and fresh I love it plus it last days. This is the only brand il buy.

Jackie (Dallas)

• 6 Comments
12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I bought this product for the first time last week and so far my house smells amazing, the scent of the glade carpet and room refresher is fresh and not overpowering at all, it seems to last a couple days for me, so don’t have to constantly use it.

Maureen (Orange)

12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love how easy it is to use all over my home and car! It has a long refreshing crisp clean smell! It covers odors of teenagers and pets like no other! Along with different fragrances I love.

Shaina (Sparks)

12/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

Every time I go grocery shopping I get one of these. It makes my room smell good for days. Works great

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours