Glass Screen Impact Glass Protector for iPhone X iPhone Xs & iPhone 11 Pro

Glass Screen Impact Glass Protector for iPhone X iPhone Xs & iPhone 11 Pro

25/05/2020
Effective and secure
It was overall very easy to apply and has improved the durability of the screen.
25/05/2020
Excellent
Great classic screen protector that went on smoothly
iPhone X Screen Protector Review
The glass was really easy to install and hardly had any problems whatsoever. It has lasted me about 2 weeks so far and has survived several drops that I had accidentally. So far, the protector seems to be doing the job.
Awesome
This was an easy to install screen protector. A few bubbles appeared upon installation but went away as the phone heated up.
Great screen protector!
This screen protector is excellent! It went on very easily without any bubbles. Dropped my phone a few times and it really did protect it!
20/05/2020
Great glass screen protector
Simple to apply and didn’t create any bubbles in the protector. Happy with the product overall.
16/05/2020
Very good screen protector
Seems to be working great so far. It was a little difficult to put on but I was able to get it. Overall I'd say a good screen protector.
Thick but strong
Though it’s thick, it works really well and was super easy to put on!
Great screen protector
I love my screen protector! It gives me peice of mind and I feel good knowing my screen is protected. Especially because I tend to just throw it in my car or my bag and this helps me keep my screen from being scratched by my keys and everything else. I would very much recommend checking it out !
Durable
I have had it on my phone for past week and tbh I have drop my phone many time but no sketch. Seem pretty tough and would recommend it if anyone looking for good quality glass protector
Great screen protector
Installation was painless. Was able to install the product in about 3 minutes. I spent more time cleaning the screen. It is light and thin. Protecting the face of the phone is very important to me and this has done the job
Glass Screen Impact Glass 100% Recommend
It fit perfectly and smoothly onto my phone. And was really easy to apply to the phone with no difficulty. It really works well. I am someone who drops my phone quite frequently. But the impact glass stayed on and didn’t get damaged and my phone was well protected too. I 100% recommend this product.
My review
I recieved the product Glass Screen Impact Glass Protector for iPhone X, iPhone Xs, & iPhone 11 Pro. Free from #hometestetsclub. It kinda fits
Scren
Great screen protector fits snugg love it............
iPhone screen protector
I love this screen protector it keeps my iPhone safe an that matter to me