Glass Screen Protector for Nintendo® Switch™ Lite

18/05/2020
Great!
This is a great screen protector. Really easy to install on my Switch.
17/05/2020
game system
it's A great game to use anywhere you go but I would use the game inside if you had to play the full game
15/05/2020
Nintendo screen protector
Does a good job of protecting the screen of my Nintendo Switch Lite.
14/05/2020
My review
I recieved the product Glass Screen Protector for Nintendo® Switch™ Lite. Free from #hometestersclub it kinda fits I don't know if I would purchase it
14/05/2020
Very nice
This screen protecter was super Easy to install and the directions were easy to follow and it went right on my switch no problems I like how it looks and it’s protecting my screen which is great
12/05/2020
Nintendo switch screen protector amazing
It is a very good product can’t even tell you have one on cleans up very well kids are dropped off several times and still no cracks or scratches 100% satisfied
08/05/2020
The best screen protector made
This is the best ever. It keeps your screen brand new and makes your gaming experience all that much better
07/05/2020
Great protector
Love the screen protector. My child tends to drop her things often and I was worried about her breaking the Nintendo Switch Lite but with this screen protector I no longer have to worry.
05/05/2020
Awesome
Overall great protection from drops and scratches. Will definitely look into other available products for current devices.
04/05/2020
Game On
The process was simple to understand. Five easy steps and the glass screen protector is applied. This kit comes with everything you need to prep your game console for application. Crystal clear chip resistant screen protector blends nicely with the console and is unnoticeable. The protection against damage gives me the confidence to take my game with me as I go.
30/04/2020
The Protector
It is transparent, durable. fit perfect with no bubbles. Easy to clean. I recommend this Glass Screen protector to all my friends with Nintendo Switch.
Protection
Applied easily to device and feels like it will protect the Switch.
Easy To Put On
Its Fit Perfect No Glare Almost Forgot It Was A Screen Protector Up There.I Wouldnt Want To Drop It To Find Out
Love this!
Definitely a safe bet to purchase, especially if you're accident-prone or tend to forget where you stored your device. Gives peace of mind knowing your screen is protected from possible scratches from keys, pens, and other objects. Touchscreen sensibility equal to no protector.
MUST HAVE
GREAT PRODUCT, EASY TO USE. WILL REALLY SAVE SCREEN.