Glass Screen Protector iPad Mini

Glass Screen Protector iPad Mini

21/05/2020
Great quality and durable protection!
I am so glad I went with this glass screen protector to use for my ipad mini. It's simple and easy to apply. It's super durable allowing for great quality protection for my device. With my device being a costly item I wanted a screen protector that I know will give my device the protection it needs to be save just in case I was to drop it. So far it has held up well at sticking to the screen well and gives me a perfectly colorful screen with no blurry background. It wipes off easy too! I really like mine and you will too!
20/05/2020
Great screen protector
This screen protector is easy to install and very protective. It effectively protects my iPads screen against scratches.
20/05/2020
Great protection for you iPad
I was really excited to try a glass screen protector for my iPad mini. I have tried regular screen protectors but none of them seem to work well. They're either hard to put on or don't last long. This was very easy to put on. The view is great. Feels more protected than just a plain screen saver. Love the feel and the fact that it doesn't scratch easily. Highly recommend and would purchase.
19/05/2020
Nice screen protector
I was fairly easy to put on. I had to reset it a couple of times. It was still easy to make selections on the screen through the protective screen whereas others that we have had have been really hard to use as a touch screen and became more like a push screen.
19/05/2020
Protects my iPad
The glass screen protector is easy to clean and doesn’t damage the iPad.
18/05/2020
Good quality & detailed instructions
Fits my daughter's mini i-pad perfectly. Very good quality and easy to put on with detailed instructions.
18/05/2020
sturdy screen protector for iPad mini
I really like the thickness of this screen protector. The one I had prior was flimsy and after I used to wipe it down from a whole day of use, it started to bubble up. So far this screen has been sturdy enough to protect while still allowing me to use the touch screen function because I have had others that are too thick. Lastly, it's a smooth application process and the screen is barely visible.
Glass Screen Protector for Mini iPad
It was easy to line up and put the Glass Screen Protector on the mini iPad. My son said surprisingly there were no scratches on my device , but good to have the protector on anyway. I will be purchasing a new one, and will definitely purchase a new Glass Screen Protector as well. Thank you so much for choosing me to test this product. 😊
Awesome
My glass screen protector iPad Mimi is amazing, and I will let my friends, & family know about it. I can't believe how well it looks on my iPad and I now have something to protect it. Thank you!
iPad mini screen protector
Easy to apply, the screen is clear, protects my screen from scratches.
Works Well
The Glass Screen Protector for the iPad Mini works great. Our iPad is used by our kids so there are lots of drops. It was easy to apply. It did take a little bit to get the air bubbles out though.
Thin but Sturdy Glass Screen Cover
I like that this screen protector feels more sturdy than what came with my case. It was easy to put on and the instructions are easy to follow. The only reason I wouldn't purchase this is because I can't use my full front case with this screen protector, thus leaving my iPad less protected. If you had a less sturdy case (or one without a built in screen protector on it), then this would probably work just fine.
16/05/2020
Glass screen protector iPad mini
I liked the ease of application and once applied it seemed to protect the screen as well as the one I had on it before.
Superior protection
I installed the screen per the instructions and it was very straightforward , I did struggle as the glass is super slippery but It went on smoothly. it doesn't have a front of glass plastic sticker which might have made it easier to grab. I did notice after using it for a few days you really have too hold onto pad as this awesome protective glass stays slick. I did drop my keys on the iPad with the glass and not a scratch as with some of the plastic screens out there. I highly recommend :)
Extra Safety
Works well for extra protection. Much better than plasic film protector.