Glow Habit Happy Hair Habit

29/10/2019
So far loving these
I’ve tried a few different brands of hair skin nail vitamins and this one is really great! Love the flavor and gummy chew. It doesn’t leave an after taste like others do.
28/10/2019
Review
Glow Habit Good Skin Habit Gummies exceeded my expectations. They taste great and jusr after a week i could tell a slight difference in my skin tone and also noticed an extra benifit of healthier nails. Id recommend this to all ladies and women because there no downside, no harm involved. You simply just benifit from this vitamin.
17/10/2019
Best tasting hair vitamin!
I’m honestly not sure if my hair grew but the overall softness of my hair is improved. The taste of these gummies are better than you’ll find in any regular candy aisle. Truly delicious!!!
16/10/2019
Waiting for the glow of health
I really haven't seen a difference in my hair since taking these. I have stayed on track and have taken them everyday. I'm not giving up just yet though!! I am going to keep taking them and may possibly buy another month's supply to see if I get any new results!
16/10/2019
Lovely Glowing Awesome Hair
It was awesome, it left my hair feeling great! I loved it! Thanks for allowing me to test it out! Love to do it again!
15/10/2019
Great taste-great results!
This things taste so amazingly delicious! Results was not seen until almost finished with bottle.
10/10/2019
Bamboo Babies
I love these gummies supplements. They taste good. A great benefit is that Bamboo extracts and they're organic. They worked well. My daughter hair grew nicely in 1 month. I would definitely recommend these to all my family and friends.
08/10/2019
Strong and healthy hair
I could see a significant change of my hair after I started using this product. I felt like my hair looks stronger amd healthier. Also hair fall frequency is reduced. I love this.
08/10/2019
Average Hair Gummies
I've noticed some hair growth for the first week or two but seemed like nothing happened after that. but i haven't straitened it in a while.
07/10/2019
Tasty.
Probably the most tasty biotin gummies I've ever tried.
07/10/2019
Great tasting
Great taste for an adult vitamin, didn't mind taking it at all. My hair feels softer after using these.
06/10/2019
healthy hear and healthy me
These vitamins worked better than I ever thought they would. I love the taste and I think I am actually starting to see the changes in my hair
Glow Habit Happy Hair
Honestly, I don't think the 2 weeks I've had was enough time to see very good results. So far so good though, I think. I don't see extra shine or strength. The vitamins are easy to chew and don't get stuck in your teeth like some gummy can. Taste is great and it's a plus that the packaging says "vegan".
04/10/2019
Great product makes my hair feel healthy. I recomend it
Must buy
The glow habit happy hair habit was decent tasting for a vitamin and I saw positive results within two weeks. My hair and nails seem healthier and longer.