4.6 5 0 7 7 Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Lip Pop is described as a scrub-to-balm that is concentrated with watermelon, coconut sugar and flower AHA to hydrate, smooth and tint lips, with no rinse needed. According to the manufacturer, it can reapply throughout the day for an immediate smoothing effect and a plush lip look, whilst building up color with three coats applying, and it can be used as lip prep and a nourishing, smoothing primer to keep the lipstick looking fresh and flawless all day and night long. This vegan product is free from cruelty, alcohol, parabens, sulfates or phthalates, and retails in a 0.1-fl. oz. pack, in the shade Watermelon Pink.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Lip Pop

23/12/2020
Love the watermelon line
I loved this lip product. I actually love all of Glow Recipe’s watermelon line. The lip product was very refreshing and left my lips feeling healthier than before. It smelled delicious as well!
21/10/2020
Yummy watermelon flavor lip balm
I tried the Glow Recipe Watermelon Lip Pop. It really does taste just like watermelon! I didn't stay on all day but I would buy again just for the flavor!
15/10/2020
Love love
I love this lip product and all there products amazing works great smells great I’d buy many times and wouldn’t change a thing about this product iv recommended to friends my son loved it also !
09/09/2020
lip pop
i love this and i want to try it alsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and i want it
04/07/2020
Overpriced Much?
I happen to really enjoy this lip pop as they call it, however, it leaves a bit to be desired. I actually find myself using my Awake Beauty Moisture Balm in Watermelon than I do this. I have to respect Glow Recipe though the way they manufacture products and the way they source their ingredients is remarkable.
15/06/2020
Hydrating !
I love the Glow Recipe line. So of course I had to try this. I love that there is a little grit to this so it smooths your lips as well as deeply hydrates them! Leaves you with that fresh Watermelon smell. A must have for Summer!
14/04/2020
Lip tint
I found this on Sephora’s website and gave it a try because I love watermelon. I’m not big on lipstick but this nice light pink lip tint was a nice subtle shade. However this did not soothe my chapped lips, so I switched between this and my normal chapstick when I wore it.