Gluten Free Cafe All Purpose Baking Mix

0 5 0 1 26 All Natural
Gluten Free Cafe All Purpose Baking Mix

23/09/2014
I love this product because I can have gluten free pancakes whenever I want. Think of it like bisquick but gluten free. Works really well in recipes as well. If you have celiac or a sensitivity to gluten then this is a god send!
06/08/2015
Being Gluten Free myself Im always looking for new GF products to try out Would love to try this
03/04/2015
Gluten Free due to Lupus. Have not yet tried this, finding that not all GF flours are created equal. Excited to try.
19/09/2014
I have family members who have diagnosed with a gluten intolerance and I would love to try something like this. I love to bake and have tried baking with coconut flour but I am not a huge fan of it. I would love to try something new to bake with for my family members.
11/09/2014
being new to a required gluten free diet....this is something I would try.
21/07/2014
Love Gluten free, but finding them way to over priced. budget has not let me buy all gluten free yet. But would love to try.
04/07/2014
Its nice to have a option for gluten free cooking and baking.
03/07/2014
i probably wouldn't try this only because my family have no problems with gluten products
02/07/2014
I love trying new things...this sounds interesting and I would give it a try even though no one in the household requires gluten free products.
02/07/2014
would like to give this a try. Have not bake with gluten free products
02/07/2014
I do not need to eat gluten products but since I won some a year ago, I purchase them because I like them. Will look for this one too.
02/07/2014
I would love to try this!
01/07/2014
I am not big on gluten free and would probably not purchase this
01/07/2014
I've recently been diagnosed with gluten allergies. Being a baker, this is something I would really love to try!
01/07/2014
Gluten Free, yea...these tpe of roductst are so welcome by so many..