Gold Bond No Mess Body Powder Spray - Classic 7 oz.

4.3 5 0 88 88 - Unique Triple Action Formula: Cools, Absorbs, and Refreshes - New Talc-Free Formula: Now More Absorbent* *vs original formula - All-over, no-mess odor* & wetness protection - Keeps you cool, dry, and comfortable - Get the cooling, drying power of Gold Bond Powder in a refreshing no-mess spray - in Classic scent *absorbs odor-causing sweat
Gold Bond No Mess Body Powder Spray - Classic 7 oz.

06/05/2021
My review of gold bond no mess baby
Excellent for chaffing, nothing can be better than this
05/05/2021
Just not quite up there!
I have been using spray body deodorant for years. I was looking forward to this trial as I am always looking for new and improved products to use. Unfortunately this was disappointing. I'm unsure what "Classic" was meant to smell like - but it had zero scent and most importantly, didn't keep me scent free! After this one I will be sticking to Axe and Old Spice! Sorry!
05/05/2021
Great product! Nice, fresh scent!
Great product! Clean, quick application! Amazing, clean scent! Keeps you feeling fresh! Would certainly suggest this product to family and friends! Impressive!
05/05/2021
Great Product to use for a itch
I thought it works very well I love that their is no mess like with regular powder
05/05/2021
I wish it sprayed better
I like the product but hate the packaging. The canister is so hard to spray. It took me forever to figure it out and when I finally did, it clogged out something. The performance of the product alone is good. It helped a lot with my uncontrollable and extra sweat sweaty areas, but the packaging alone makes it not worth it to me. Now if they were to change the spray cap to a simple, easier one, I would most definitely buy this product.
Greatvworking body spray
Works great!! One the Frist try it started to make my body feel better , smell better i love it!!
04/05/2021
Tucker
Gold bond elephant is wearing a couple things that are
Cool and Confident
Gold Bond No Mess Body Powder Spray is easy to use, not messy, had a cooling feeling to it, did not mess up my clothing and lasted a long time, keeping me cool and confident.
Works Well
Nice and refreshing.I like the convenience of just spraying, great for spraying on your back where it's hard to reach with the squeeze bottles.
Gold Bond Spray
Comes in a very convienant spray. Sprays on evenly. Does seem to last quite awhile before having to reapply.
Awesome!
I decided to give this a try as I work outside a lot and I swear a lot. I must say that I am extremely impressed. It helps keep me cooled and I don’t sweat as much when I am outside. I highly recommend this!
No mess!
keeps moist areas dry and has a fresh scent. I like it a lot better than the powder no mess!
YOU NEED MUSCLE
It was very difficult to use, had to push very hard and even when I would push hard it wouldn’t spray right, maybe I got a damaged one.
03/05/2021
Decent product, but not without flaws
Overall, product itself was light and airy feeling but left me feeling coated and itchy if I applied it in areas other than my underarms or feet. Product was a tad hard to dispense at times, had to press extra firmly on the top, which was odd and unnecessary.
Ok product
The gold bond product was good and all buy made my family skin feel oily and spray went to powder which made are skin feel itchy