4.6 5 0 298 298 Gold Bond Ultimate® Age Defense Hand Cream with SPF 20 is formulated with 7 replenishing moisturizers, 3 vitamins, and protects from signs of premature aging caused by sun exposure*.<br><br> • Protects and replenishes hands, leaving them softer, smoother, and healthier-looking • Contains proteins, lipids, ceramides, and hyaluronic acid to help skin retain moisture • Lightweight, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly without white sunscreen residue<br><br>*if used as directed with other sun protection measures. Use as directed.
Gold Bond Ultimate® AgeDefense Hand Cream

13/10/2020
Baby butt soft
Not oily or greasy but leaves skin soft. Like nothing is there but baby butt soft skin haha
Gold Bond keeps me hydrated
I haven't been using it for long but it does leave my hands hydrated and soft for a long period of time.
Hand cream
This hand cream makes my hands soft. It also smells good. I definitely would buy this product
Worth every penny
It feels so good going on, my skin feels extremely soft and moist. I also don't have the itchy dry skin anymore. I would 100% recommend
Great moisturizer
I am so happy with Gold bond Ultimate Age Defense Hand cream. I have really dry hand and in this situation we are going through when we use so much sanitizer my hands feel so dry. I used this cream for couple times and i am already noticing really good results. This cream has a nice scent and keep my hands moisturized. This makes hand feel soft and fresh
Good, moisturizing SPF
Good hand cream. Comes in convenient packaging. Dispensers a little too much at a time so I put it on my arms, legs and chest as well. Goes on like really white sunscreen. So, does take a while to fully rub in. Works well, super moisturizing! Love the SPF!
Smoother Skin
I can't believe the results I've received after using Gold Bond Ultimate Age Defense Hand Cream for only a few days. Prior to using the hand cream, I had awful crepe looking skin on my hands and under my under my forearms. Well, after first use, I felt my skin get so much softer with my skin feeling tighter. I continued to use on second day, skin on my hands feeling smoother. On third day, my husband mentioned my crepe looking skin wasn't as noticeable. I studied my hands carefully and realized that I hadn't even noticed that. The crepe skin is actually smoothing out! I love it! Hands don't feel greasy, and having that SPF sun protection is a bonus. I'll absolutely continue to use Gold Bond Ultimate Age Defense Hand Cream... thank you Gold Bond for smoother skin!
review
After trying this product I can definitely say I am a fan. It smells great and leaves my hands feeling smooth and silky. I would be willing to purchase and it has spf 20!
Super hydrating
I really loved Gold Bond Ultimate Age Defense Hand Cream . It was super moisturizing which my hands need but wasn’t super thick . It was super easy to rub in . It absorbed really fast and lasted for hours . I use my hands a lot throughout the day due to my line of work and I was so shocked that my hands where so smooth and hydrated . My hands look youthful and just overall healthy . I would definitely recommend this product.
Great Lotion
I love this lotion!! It goes on smooth and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy. My hands are definitely showing my age, after using this lotion I can tell a noticeable difference!
Dry Hand Relief
Gold Bond Ultimate Age Defense Hand Cream works amazing,nice soft scent,thick application but not greasy. Really liked this product,great relief for dry hands.
10/10/2020
Softer looking hands, but heavy texture
I definitely did notice a softer look on my hands after consistently using this lotion for about 7 days. The only reason it wouldn’t get 5 stars is that it’s supposed to be non-greasy, but it definitely has a texture left after initial absorption.
You'll love it too!
I really liked this lotion. It was super creamy and luxurious. A little bit went a long way. It went on smooth and seemed to last a long time. The only thing I would liked added is a little scent. Since this is a lotion you can use all over, it would be nice if it had a nice neutral scent.
09/10/2020
Ultimate Age Defense Hand Cream
Gold Bond Ultimate Age Defense Hand Cream leaves my hand’s skin softer, smooth and nourishes while the cream deeply moisturizes. I’ve used this cream for a few weeks and already love how healthy and more radiant my hands look! I like that this high quality age defense hand cream has an SPF 20 to protect the hand’s skin from sun damage. This lightweight cream has a faint, clean scent and absorbs quickly without leaving residue or feeling greasy. I received a free sample from #HomeTesterClubNA for the purpose of this review. My honest thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.
09/10/2020
Great hand cream
My hands felt so smooth and soft. The aging appearance of my hands has improved significantly, and I am loving the results.