4.6 5 0 216 216 With age, skin can become thinner and lose its ability to retain moisture, looking finely wrinkled, thin, and dry - like a piece of crepe paper, thus often referred to as crepey skin. That’s why Gold Bond® developed Gold Bond Ultimate® Crepe Corrector to help diminish visible signs of crepey skin and reveal smoother and firmer looking skin.<br><br> • 82% of users had visible improvement in crepey skin in just 2 days* • 24 hour hydration • Visibly firms, tightens, and plumps skin<br><br>*back of hands and arms
Gold Bond Ultimate® CrepeCorrector

12/10/2020
really works
Gold Bond Ultimate Crepe Corrector really works. After just one use i could see a difference in my crepe skin.
11/10/2020
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! Gold Bond Ultimate Crepe Corrector does EVERYTHING it says it will!!! Thank you, Gold Bond!
11/10/2020
Effective lotion for dry or thin skin
I received Gold Bond Ultimate Crepe Corrector 8oz as a sample and was extremely happy to try it out. The lotion is soft and silky with no scent. I feel a little residue after, but not for long. Its a great moisturizer and I felt and saw the difference within a couple of days. I definitely recommend this product and plan on using this on my daughters arms that have rough patches.
11/10/2020
Fountain of youth for hands
As I age my skin is showing it. Gold Bond Ultimate Crepe Corrector made my skin look and feel younger and tighter. I am not embarrassed about the way my hands look.
Gold Bond Ultimate Crepe Corrector
This Gold Bond Ultimate Crepe Corrector lotion works great. It’s not greasy and is quickly absorbed into my skin. It makes my skin look and feel soft and smooth. I do wish it had some scent.
Best ever crepe corrector
Wow amazing Gold bond Ultimate Crepe Corrector for any dark spots problem area. It's texture is smooth , and rich. Made your skin feel amazing , hydrated and clean. The appearance looked better just after a couple uses . It's definitely my New go to problem solving dark skin issues . It's a great product lbest I have ever used to correct dark sports or any unwanted marks ony skin . Definitely improved my crepey skin in just 2 days . A must have ladies in your daily beauty routine it's inine now forever not just for dark sports but also helps with defining age it's a great age defense as well and replenishing smoothing formula that helps fit them diminish visible signs of creepy skin it's awesome. . The Susan concentrate comes from Omega fatty acids antioxidants and botanicals.
10/10/2020
Perfect for plumper and firmer skin!
Gold Bond Ultimate Crepe Corrector has plumped and firmed my neck and looks great! Within a few days my neck looks younger since using the Crepe Corrector. I have been applying a quarter size amount on my neck at night and wake up looking firmer and plumper. I have also used it on the back of my hands and they really look younger and less wrinkled as well. This smoothing moisturizer is filled with nourishing omega-fatty acids, powerful botanicals, and protective anti-oxidants that are great for your skin. After applying this moisturizer does not feel greasy or oily and it absorbs fast and makes your skin feel so soft and smooth. This fragrance free lotion last all day long and keeps nourishing your skin too and great for all skin types. I would highly recommend the Gold Bond Ultimate Crepe Corrector for soft, smooth and less crepey skin that will be plumper and firmer!
Just what I needed
I have been using Gold Bond Ultimate Crepe Corrector in my arms, hands and neck. My skin has definitely improved its elasticity, texture and hydration. It absorbs very fast and don’t leave a greasy feeling.
Excellent Product
I loved the luxurious feel of this correcting cream. Not greasy at all and an obvious improvement in my skin texture.
Does the Job!
I really liked the Gold Bond Ultimate® Crepe Corrector Age Defence. I've been using it on my upper thighs & arms, and on my neck under my chin especially, an I have seen a noticeable difference. My skin looks smoother & less wrinkled. I will continue to use this from now on.
Younger looking skin.
It seemed to make my skin a lot smoother. Moisurized my skin and it doesn't seem quite so flabby.
Didn't work as expected;1 week no change
I tried Gold Bond Ultimate Crepe Corrector, and found that it didn't seem to make any difference in the look of "crepe" on my skin. It states on the container that it works in 2 days. So, I think giving it a week seemed fair. I tried it on my arms, legs and neck, and found after using it for a week that there was no difference in the look of my skin. The lotion was a little thick. It seemed to moisturize okay, but really no better than any other lotion that I have purchased. I was really excited to try the product, but disappointed with the results.
Very Moisturizing
I like that it absorbs into your skin quickly. It does not have a strong scent or any fragrance. It does not leave a greasy feeling. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated and moisturized. I have been able to use it long enough to see if it helps with crepe skin but will continuing using it.
Love it!
I like how it smells and how the constancy of the lotion isnt too thick or runny. My skin feels really soft also.
It's Just OK
I had the opportunity to try the Gold Bond Ultimate Crepe Corrector on the crepe skin on my arms. Even after using daily for a week, there was some improvement but mostly it helped to keep the moisture in my skin so, to me, not much different than other lotions.