göt2b Be Twisted Curl Reviver Cream

4.7 5 0 127 127 Add definition and hydration to waves and curls with this lightweight cream that won’t weigh your spirals down.
göt2b Be Twisted Curl Reviver Cream

07/10/2021
The best!!
Anything by got2be is amazing!! This locks in my daughter's curls and lasts all day!! Haven't found anything that works like this does. If you have curls, this is a definite and you must try!!
02/10/2021
Easy hold-strong curls
Easy apply. Smells great, leaves no sticky after mess. Great product for me, curls never stayed & now they do! It's affordable too! Leave just as is, will definitely recommend to a friend.
02/10/2021
Good Stuff
I tried the Got2b Twisted Curl Revive on my hair and I really liked it My daughter has even thicker n curler hair more than me n she really liked it to... You could definitely tell the next morning when we went to do r hair routine that we used a good light weight conditioner on are hair.. frizzes where down n everything.. I was happy with that!!!
29/09/2021
Love the smell
I love using this when I need my curls to stay. It holds perfectly. I have hard to curl hair and it's hard to get my curls to stay. This works wonderfully. I would highly recommend it.
01/09/2021
In love
Finding a good product for curly hair is not an easy task so finding one is a god send and this product is def. One of the golden geese of the curly hair world!!!
13/08/2021
Just ok
I've tried this and for my hair I did not notice really great results and it left my hair feeling sticky.
31/07/2021
It works!
This stuff is AMAZING! It works wonders on my curly hair. Keeps the individual curls frizz free and looking great! It smells amazing as well. I would definitely recommend this for curly hair and especially frizzy curly hair.
11/07/2021
Curls
I use this religiously. Best thing for my natural curls. And it takes just a small amount to work.
01/07/2021
Got2b
This stuff works amazing at taming fly aways. Definitely recommend if you're looking for something to help w frizzy hair
01/07/2021
I have natural curly hair so I get a lot of frizz and with this it keeps my hair calm, no frizz and happy curls
05/06/2021
All day last
I bought this for my daughter so her curls would stay hydrated and curly all day and this did the job. I definitely recommend
02/06/2021
curls
I really like the got2b twisted. I just wet my hair and rub it in, and all my curls come back and last all day. I use it every day now to keep curls in my hair. I would recommend it to anyone with curly hair.
11/05/2021
I have na ty u red al curls that are now smooth
I started using us last year I have natural curls in this really helps to bring them out they’re not all frizzy and I absolutely love it
02/05/2021
Son loves it
Teenage sons love it. Son hair is crazy curly and we went through so many products until this for his curls. When we found this we finally got his curls under control
01/05/2021
Leaves hair looking great
I recently got my hair cut and my curls are flat. I needed a product that would bring my curls back to life. It keeps my hair style in place and I have gotten quite a few compliments