4.7 5 0 45 45 Add definition and hydration to waves and curls with this lightweight cream that won’t weigh your spirals down.
göt2b Be Twisted Curl Reviver Cream

12/08/2020
Will Buy again !
I was surprisingly impressed by this product. I have wavy/curly hair and haven’t found a product that can honestly say I love. Until I found this product I was blown away with the results.
07/08/2020
Great for extra bounce.
Really great hair product for the price point! I like to make my hair curly every once and awhile and scrunch it and so I grabbed this and really liked it but I have such thick hair or Gabe me a little to much bounce lol so if you need volume an and a nice curl creator this is your girl!!!
21/07/2020
Hair care
I loved the lightweight bouncy curls this product naturally lifted my waves and kept these adorable curls in all day with out the stiffness of hair spray and moose. A fantastic product at a decent price also a little goes a long way
17/07/2020
Loving it
If you have not tried this you have to first of all I have 4c hair so it is really curly but if you need the volume in your hair I recommend using it.
09/07/2020
Awesome results.
It definitely holds up to the curl. I love the product. It lasts all day long, Under stress. I would buy this often.
03/07/2020
Perfect
I've always loved got to be poducts but they've really out done themselves with this one it literally helps you create the perfect curls. Well done guys well done...
27/06/2020
Great product!
My new favorite!! Leaves my curls light and bouncy without the flyaways!
19/06/2020
Amazing product!!
This curl reviving cream is a life saver! I would totally recommend this product!
17/06/2020
Curls
Love it my daughter and I we used and our curls was beautiful keep the curls smooth and manageable. I really recommend to any body with curls to try. It's a good product for the hair.
27/05/2020
Great for dry curls😁
Fiancee really likes this product above others she has used! This works great on dry curly hair, it will help to define them and bring out INCREDIBLE SHINE😃 Also non sticky or greasy!
27/05/2020
Awesome!
I have found this to be the best curl cream so far that has worked on my hair. It did not let it frizzy or have crazy fly aways like most of the creams do. Would for sure but this again.
15/05/2020
Muy buena
Es muy buena la crema te deja los rizo sedosos y cuidados
04/05/2020
Muy bueno
Me gusta mucho incluso lo utiliza mi hija, nos deja el cabello manejable
04/05/2020
Pelo
Muy buen producto. Cumple con mis necesidades. Deja el pelo manejable
02/05/2020
Curls
I got this for my younger daughter because she has wavy hair & it plumps up her curls & smooths her hair out too.