4.7 5 0 97 97 Add definition and hydration to waves and curls with this lightweight cream that won’t weigh your spirals down.
göt2b Be Twisted Curl Reviver Cream

28/02/2021
Reviver cream
I love these so much, especially since it helps with my hair. I actually never heard of this brand before until now. I did not really like the price, but still tried it anyways. Reviver cream
15/02/2021
Yesss!
I love how easy this product is to use! I like to use it on my damp hair, scrunch it a little and no need to blow dry! Smells amazing too!
12/02/2021
My curls never looked so good
I am so happy I found this product, it has done amazing things for my curls. I have thick, frizzy hair with type 2c curls and its hard to find a product that tames the frizz as well as defines the curls. This does all of the above and all without making your hair feel like a greasy helmet at the end. Your left with naturally defined curls that hold all day.
11/02/2021
Flat hair be gone
Works great on my kids curls. Amplifies their coils to a rich curl
09/02/2021
Works great on my curls
I will continue to purchase this product. It works so well.
02/02/2021
Excellent Product!
This works awesome on my natural super curly hair! It is light does not weigh down my curls or make them greasy. It also has a great scent! I would definitely recommend it to anyone with curly hair.
25/01/2021
It’s a great product! Would definitely recommend to anyone with curly hair. Smells good too.
15/01/2021
Got to be glued
Love this product, best thing ever. Had to order it from the US than before It was in South Africa just love that its water base. Easy to use and love the way it holds.
10/01/2021
Got2b this!
Love the way it smells, feels, and love the way it holds!
09/01/2021
Curls look amazing
My daughter's hair is a pain to keep curled but this really helped with the process and held up almost the whole day. While using other brands i noticed her hair would quickly fall out back into flat hair usually in less than an hour. This brand has amazingly good quality and is a must have for great curls. We are so lucky to have found this brand.
08/01/2021
My New Go To
My Curls NEVER looked so AMAZING!!!! THIS US A MUST TRY LADIES!
05/01/2021
It was great, not sticky or funky. Worked great for my pixie hairstyle. My hair was curly and cute.
02/01/2021
LOVE IT
I have a whole of hair that is umrulin. I were my hair very big and curly. The bigger the better. I put this iny hair and it held up all day! Love it
01/01/2021
Healthy Curls
I really like that this göt2b Be Twisted Curl Reviver Cream works great to give you nice curls that are more defined but also look more naturally health. I like that it is light and not greasy.
31/12/2020
awesome product
As someone with really curly hair , this is a godsend. It keeps the curls in check without the stiffness .