Gotta Bounce Curl Defining Cream

4.4 5 0 173 173 Gotta Bounce Curl Cream delivers curl sculpting definition and smoothing hydration to create bouncy, touchable curls. Let unpredictable, frizzy curls know you’ve “gotta bounce” to explore a long-term relationship with healthy, consistent curl patterns. Benefits: 1. Defines Curls 2. Moisturizes 3. Tames Frizz
Gotta Bounce Curl Defining Cream

09/08/2020
Great smell, leaves hair beautifully curly and feels moisturized. There is no crunch when hair dries, and no tacky texture.
08/08/2020
This curl cream does a great job at defining my 3b curls and eliminating frizz. My curls are well defined and soft when using this product. I like that there isn't a heavy scent to this. Also, I love that this is vegan and cruelty free. The only issue I had with this cream is that it slightly weighs down my curls so my hair isn't as voluminous as I like it to be.
07/08/2020
I like it. It feels great on my hair. I will try it on Family hair.
07/08/2020
I really love the smell and texture of this cream. I used it on my hair after washing my hair. My hair felt super soft and not weighed down. My curls were defined and frizz free. I also used it on my daughter who has wavy hair. Her hair also felt super soft and looked pretty. I was also able to use it to refresh my curls along with the mist.
07/08/2020
A best product that defines your curl and gives the best results
06/08/2020
Does exactly as it describes and smells amazing for a while. Long lasting.
05/08/2020
Excellent cream love the luster and smell and the fact that it has 100% nutrients and organic also black girl friendly!!
05/08/2020
I love the fact that this product doesn't contain the main chemicals that I try to avoid. I have a very sensitive nose and the smell was not overwhelming like other products I've tried. It softened my hair temporarily (I have very dry 4a hair). I also liked that it wasn't sticky or goopy. I think it may be best served for those with a looser texture and not so dry.
05/08/2020
I love the slip it gave my curls after I washed and conditioned my hair. I also loved the smell and how my curls seemed to stay a little longer. I believe this product will work for all hair textures when used it small amounts. A little goes a long way with this
04/08/2020
This product made my hair so dry and frezzy and hard
04/08/2020
Bounce Back Curl Defining Cream provided my hair will all day hold and left my curls feeling super bouncy. This product did not dry out my hair like some curling products do. All day hold and luscious curls..
04/08/2020
I did not like the feel of the product. It left a greasy residue on my hands.
04/08/2020
The smell is amazing! Made my hair so soft and manageable. Highly recommend anyone with curly hair to try this product!
04/08/2020
I cant believe how well it works on 4a hair, I love it and most definitely would recommend to friends and family;
04/08/2020
It just didn't do any curl defining as expected. Not sure if I used enough but used a generous amount. Good for moisture but not for a good curl pattern.