4.6 5 0 37 37 Berry Medley
Great Grains Digestive Blend™

23/08/2018
GREAT GRAIN
THIS CEREAL IS SUPER TASTY AND IT IS WONDERFUL FOR THE STOMACH. IT REALLY HELPS MOVE THING ALONG.
03/02/2018
Tried these as a sample,They were really good love all the berries,crunchy and are extremely good and a healthy cereal
13/04/2016
This is a great tasting cereal even though I don't like blueberries, and raspberries but this made me change my mind. It is a healthy cereal that supports the bodies functions. I feel better eating this because I generally don't eat breakfast.
07/03/2016
I am always looking for healthy food and this one qualifies and tastes good and can be eaten plain without milk
03/03/2016
This product tastes good. I eat this product because it healthy for the digestive system. The product does not taste too crunchy.
02/03/2016
This tastes great, what a great late night snack with health benefits.
15/05/2015
OMG!!!! My family can't get enough of this medley, they eat at any mealtime and they eat it as a snack which I'm happy about because it's healthy for my family.... How could you go wrong when you add great taste, crunch, fiber and healthy!!! Yummy!!!!
12/05/2015
THIS CEREAL IT GREAT. IT TASTES GOOD AND YOU GET GOOD FIBER FROM IT. I LOVE THIS CEREAK.
25/04/2015
I'm not a big fan of berries in my cereal but this is a nice addition, not to sweet and not to fake tasting. Love this product and had to try it as Great Grains is another favorite of mine.
02/04/2015
A great way to start the day. Helps jump start healthy digestion first thing in the morning. Plus, It taste good!
03/06/2019
I love everything I have read about this product so far,and I would love to try it out before purchasing it in store.
17/04/2019
I want to try this product it looks so delicious and good a lot of thanks to all the members I REALLY LIKE IT And i want it .
02/10/2018
I know these will be good because anything to help the digestive system is good for you.
17/01/2018
I would love to try Great Grains Digestive Blend it would be great for me and my husband
07/12/2017
I want to try this Awesome grain cereal in the morning can't wait to give it a try.