Great Value Gluten-Free Brownie Mix

4.4 5 0 42 42 Great Value Gluten-Free Brownie Mix is specially designed for individuals who are sensitive to wheat and gluten.
Great Value Gluten-Free Brownie Mix

13/04/2018
Chocolate Heaven
Brownies are my favorite desert and these Great Value gluten free brownies were delicious. They were very moist and full of flavor. My kids didnt even notice they were a different brand than we normally make. Highly recommended
12/04/2018
Not my type of brownie
I felt like it could have had more texture to it. Done the ingredients did everything that was supposed to be done by supplying the eggs and everything else it just wasn't my type of brownie.
Great product, hands down
Same great brownie taste. My family didn't notice any difference in flavor, texture, or appearance like we have in the past when trying other gluten free products. Definitely a win for us!
Loved them!
I was pleasantly surprised that a Gluten free product could taste so good! My kids devoured these brownies! I brought some to work for my co workers and they couldn't tell the difference! Awesome product!
GREAT VALUE GLUTEN-FREE BROWNIE MIX
I was skeptical of this mix because I enjoyed the Betty Crocker version. However, after tasting this version, I would definitely recommend it over the Betty Crocker mix. Absolutely delicious! I can tell no difference between this and gluten filled. All in all, a big YUM!
Yummy brownies
They were definitely different from normal brownies but still good,my children loved them.
11/04/2018
It is so good get it now
My kids love it and ate it all up and ask for more my friend and family ask me about it and I said it was good and you sure get it now and they did they said if my kids like it there kids will like it .
Amazing product for Gluten free Brownies
Amazing taste.. dense & chocolaty. loved these gluten free brownie mix. Easy to make. Only eggs & water required. Would definitely recommend this product t everyone.
Great tasting!
Well at first I wasn't so sure about it because it was gluten free, but it actually didn't taste any different. The brownies were nice and chewy like we like them and tatsted great.
Rated this 3/5 stars
Mix directions were easy to follow. Limited ingredients needed and quick to prepare
Great Value Gluten free brownie mix
The great value brownie mix was great. Easy instructions. Not only is it gluten free but I noticed it is dairy free as well which works well in my family because we have kids with allergies to gluten and dairy. So this was a treat they could actually all eat! The mix was a little thicker then I like but overall the taste was pretty good. I wish we would have gotten to try both ways to cook it. Which was cake like and more fudgy. We used the cake like recipe. It made a decent sized pan of brownies as well. I will purchase these in the future if they sell them in my local store.
10/04/2018
Delicious and moist, not gritty!
The brownie had a moist texture. Not too gritty like other Gluten free brans. I was pleasantly surprised it was that good.
Brownie Mix
This mix was easy to prepare with directions clearly written on the package. Very delicious and fudgy as brownies should be.
10/04/2018
Yummy GV Gluten Free Brownie Mix!!
Great Value's Brownie Mix Gluten Free is, without a doubt, my very favorite now!! They didn't compromise on quality or taste! Just pure goodness that's all so SWEET!! Simple, easy instructions had me baking up delicious brownies in no time. I only had to add eggs, butter, and water. Then, it was mix and bake! I love a mix that's super easy, convenient, and tastes great. That's the perfect combination! They baked up perfectly and were a huge hit with family and friends. Added bonus...this Great Value brand Brownie Mix is certified Gluten-Free with quality & price satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! They're confident you'll love it and with good reason! They're that good! Needless to say, I'll be going back for seconds on the Great Value Gluten Free Brownies and going back to Walmart to purchase the mix as well!! Yum! Yum! Yum!
09/04/2018
Delicious mix
This brownie mix is outstanding! It made very gooey fudgy brownies in 26 minutes and the taste is perfect. They're perfectly sweet without being overpowering. You can't taste any difference between these and a mix with gluten!