Great Value Gluten-Free Chocolate Creme Sandwich Cookies

4.1 5 0 91 91 Great Value Gluten-Free Chocolate Sandwich Cookies are filled with a rich crme filling.
Great Value Gluten-Free Chocolate Creme Sandwich Cookies

12/04/2018
Tasty snack
I thought the cookies were pretty good tasting. Not quite the same taste as Oreo but close enough for me not to fuss about it. I sat on the couch with a glass of milk and ate just about everyone in the pack.
Pleasantly surprised!
I honestly wasn't expecting to like these Great Value Gluten-Free Chocolate Creme Sandwich Cookies asmuch as I do. Gluten free food, even though it's better for us, can sometimes be a bit off in the flavor department, but these cookies actually surprised me! They were very tasty and hard to tell the difference between this brand and Oreo's. I would definitely recommend to a friend!
In love with cookies
I enjoyed the cookies. The taste seems natural and compare to other cookies I'll definitely choose these chocolate cream. I tried with a class of almond milk and loved them.
Very Tasty!!!
These cookies taste exactly like regular chocolate Creme cookies you can’t tell they are gluten free! I had weird tasting gluten free treats but these cookies are on point tasting exactly like the name brand version. None of my family members noticed the difference. Will definitely buy these cookies and will be my first choice!
So good!
These Great Value Chocolate Crème Sandwich cookies taste so good. I could not tell the difference between these and the regular ones. In fact, I think these have a better taste than the others. Highly recommend trying them.
Producto confiable
Siempre que me es posible compro esta marca, no sabía que iba a recibir esta muestra, pero realmente me sorprendió, saben bastante bien, las disfrutamos con mi niño y esposo
Surprisingly not bad!
The product was much better than expected, it had great flavor even though it didn’t taste anything like an Oreo. But it was good and the cream was great and it’s a good alternative to an Oreo
Not Impressed
I tried the Gluten-Free Chocolate Creme Sandwich Cookies and I found them to be like eating cardboard chalk. I have tried several brands of gluten free cookies and this is the worst I've ever had. I just found them to be to crumbly and the taste was so odd. I hate giving a bad review but I could'nt eat more than a bite.
Chocolate cookies
They were ok but to sweet not enough cream in the middle and they had a odd taste
10/04/2018
Great product! Definitely buy it!
Great cookies . Taste great, nothing different. Even if they are gluten free they taste like no gluten free. I would recommend them also because they are healthier.
Love these!
More and more our family is looking for gluten free products. Its great that there are choices like Great Value Gluten-Free Chocolate Creme Sandwich Cookies! No trans fat in these cookies are an added bonus! They taste so yummy that the whole family eats them. They have the perfect crunch and the creme filling has lots of moisture. These are our family's new sandwich cookie!
Great Tasting Cookies!
I thought these cookies tasted great, the only part I didnt like is the way they fall apart so easily. Most cookies were broken and I'm not sure if it as due to shipment. Other than that, they are great tasting creme sandwich cookies. Healthier compared to some other cookies.
Don't forget the milk!
These were actually pretty good. I couldn't really tell that they were gluten free. One tiny thing i noticed was the filling didn't taste fluffy. I realize that is weird, but the only thing i could notice. My only regret for my first try of these is not having a full glass of milk to dunk these in! I will be doing that 2nd time around, because I don't think my daughter and fiancé have realized there's some cookies left.
Great Value Cream Sandwich Cookies
These cookies tasted really good, didn't make me feel full but made me feel great! Would recommend to anyone!
Great cookies!
My kids and I love these cookies. They have a great taste and do not appear to be missing anything. We all will recommend these cookies to others.