4.4 5 0 39 39 Great Value Gluten-Free Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup is an easy way to enjoy a bowl of great-tasting soup in the comfort of your home.

12/04/2018
Yum! Healthy without the guilt!
Tasty, not a thin based soup. Real pieces of chicken and noodles.
12/04/2018
Great in casseroles
The soup was good. I used it in a chicken and rice casserole. It was the perfect amount of seasoning.
11/04/2018
Tastes Great!!!
This cream of chicken soup has great flavor...You can not tell that it is gluten free, it has the same great flavor that the original has.
11/04/2018
MUCH better than expected.
I was plesantly surprised there was no difference in taste from this to the regular soup. I use a lot of Cream of Chix soup in my cooking and I'm glad to say my kids couldn't tell the difference.
Good taste
This cream of chicken soup is thick and full of flavor. It's great used in casseroles or by itself with a sandwich. Very filling!
09/04/2018
Same as name brand for a third the cost
There's zero difference taste wise between this can and an almost triple priced name brand product. I also compared labels and while sodium in this product is a tad bit higher, it doesn't make a difference when you're incorporating the cream of chicken into your recipes instead of thinning out to drink.
Very good soup
Couldn't tell that ir was gluten free very tasty and creamy will definitely buy it
Great!
I used the soup in a recipe that I always use cream of chicken soup in, and it was fantastic. You never know the gluten is missing!
08/04/2018
GLUTEN-FREE But Not Flavor Free!
Great value cream of chicken soup is a Great addition to my baked chicken recipe! I use it right away. It added yummy flavor to my chicken. I Love that it's GF! I have alot of friends that are on a GF diet, I will be letting them know they now carry this product line.
Yummy Gluton Free Cream of Chicken Soup
The Great Value Gluten-Free Cream of Chicken Soup was delicious. I used it in my chicken pot pie pie and no one could tell that I had ased a different kind of cream soup in it.
Creamy Cream of Chicken
I really enjoyed the Great Value Cream of Chicken, I used it in one of my favorite dishes and the taste, smell, and texture was perfect. I look forward to using it in all my future recipes.
Surprisingly delicious
This soup has a great consistency and flavor. It was more delicious than I thought that it would be.
06/04/2018
Boys loved this yummy soup!
The consistency of this soup was great and the taste was just as good as the Campbell's version my kids didn't notice any difference when I served it to them.
I recommend
Great Value Gluten-Free Cream of Chicken is delicious! It tastes just like the national brands but for a better price!
Best tasting GF product I have ever had
I love the consitency and the taste is great! I used it in my Tuna Noodle casserole and was happy with the results. My family said it was creamy and made the Tuna Noodle casserole perfect. Let me tell you, we had no leftovers after. I will definitely be buying it for myself and my family. I hated when I found out I had Celiac disease and thought I would have a hard time finding Gluten free items. But, this is one on the top of my list.