4.1 5 0 27 27 Great Value Gluten-Free Deluxe Shells and Cheese are deliciously creamy and perfect for the whole family.

The best boxed Mac and cheese I’ve had
Personally, I hate Mac and cheese but my son loves it. So when he has it, I usually have something else. Tonight I made this for him and, OMG, it’s delicious! I will definitely add this to the grocery list.
11/04/2018
I was very impressed and pleased with this macaroni and cheese. I honestly did not expect it to taste like the brand name ones, but it did. My children really enjoyed it too. I would recommend this to anyone that likes macaroni and cheese and likes it very cheezy. That is how it turned out and it was delicious.
Good choice
If you can't process gluten, these are definitely a good option. They taste pretty cheesy and creamy.
Pretty good stuff
I enjoyed the creamy, cheese sauce texture and flavor. I also enjoyed the shell pasta as well.
Pretty Good
I think the product tasted delicious and comparable to other shells and cheese products I’ve tasted.
Not that good...
Although it looked and smelled fine and the consistency was fine, it didn't taste like anything and in the end, gave me a stomach ache.
11/04/2018
This product is a must try!
The Great Value Gluten-Free Creamy Deluxe Shells & Cheese was very good. The taste, texture and color was just like the regular shells and cheese. My family had no idea that they were eating something different than our regular.
10/04/2018
It’s very tasty the cheese is creamy and it has a wonderful taste
09/04/2018
Great taste
I was extremely impressed, the pasta cooked to perfection and the sauce was really creamy, Im switching to a gluten free lifestyle for medical reasons but i love my pasta. I couldnt tell the difference and neither could my husband. The flavor and texture was amazing .
08/04/2018
Good meal
These shells were very good and my kids really enjoyed them. The cheese flavor could have been a little better but I like the fact that they were gluten free.
08/04/2018
Creamiest Healthiest Shells & Cheese!
My overall experience was a creamy Mac & cheese that all of my loved at that the dinner table with no notice in it being gluten free!! Mom Win=1 Kids Win= 0
07/04/2018
Surprisingly Satisfying
It was surprisingly tasty. The gluten free shells and cheese from Great Value was a great addition to tonight's dinner. The box directions were easy to follow . My family loved this product . I am sometimes hesitant to try store brands. The gluten free shells and cheese can hold its own with the large national brands. The cheese sauce package was more than enough to cover the pasta. It had a great consistency. I will definitely buy this product in the future!
07/04/2018
Gluten -Free Take Over!
Never tried...but the fact that it is gluten-free, I will surly try it & recommend it!
05/04/2018
Very tasty
Taste just like the name brand kind like Kraft delux macaroni and cheese
05/04/2018