4.4 5 0 48 48 Great Value Gluten-Free Macaroni and Cheese is deliciously creamy and loaded with tasty cheddar cheese.

12/04/2018
GF Mac & Cheese similar to Kraft
The gluten free Mac and cheese product is one of the closest to regular Mac and cheese that we have found. The noodles cooked up well the first time. This Mac and Cheese looks like regular, which is important when you have a kiddo who needs to eat gluten free, but wants to eat what others are eating. It reheated very well.
12/04/2018
yummy
The Great Value Gluten Free Macaroni and cheese is very good.
more cheese flavor
I wish it had more cheese flavoring, the noodles could taste better. over all it was good for being gluten free
11/04/2018
Great Value Gluten-Free is Good!
Great Valur Gluten-Free Macaroni & Cheese is just as good as other major competitors, and you can’t even tell any difference being that it’s gluten free. Love it and will buy it again.
Very Tasty Product!
Unlike many gluten - free products this is actually very tasty and does not have a chalky taste. Will definitely buy this product.
11/04/2018
Couldn’t Tell a Difference!
Going into this I wasn’t sure how the macaroni would taste. I have eaten gluten free food before and some of it was not very tasty. I did have to cook the pasta just a bit longer than I normally do. As far as taste and texture, there was a slight difference in texture, but it really tasted just about the same as the regular macaroni and cheese. Even the baby liked it and she is picky about what she eats. I would definitely purchase in the future.
Tasty Mac & cheese
It was very tasty. My family all enjoyed it. There was no aftertaste. I definitely recommend I will be buying this in the future
Great Product
I love this product. It is better tasting and more cheesier than the name brand products. I love that it is gluten free.
Can't tell the difference
This was quick and easy to make. My family couldn't tell the difference between it and the Kraft brand macaroni and cheese. Definitely recommend.
11/04/2018
1 of the best gluten-free I've had!
I've tried several gluten free mac and cheese brands, since it's my son's absolute favorite thing to eat. This definitely ranks near the top of the list. It's not overly chewy like some gluten free noodles can be. As an added bonus, the cheese doesn't taste fake or too chalky. I did not tell my son (age 8) that this was a gluten-free variety and he ate all of it without any complaints!
Gluten free mac & cheese
The flavor was good if you’re looking for a gluten-free mac & cheese. The sauce could have been a bit cheesier. The kids liked it but wanted a bit more flavor.
Great!
Great and taste good I would highly recommend this product to all
best yet
this is very healthy taste good i would recommend this and the price is great to
Great Value Gluten Free Mac & Cheese
Absolutely loved this product! Not only could I tell it wasn't gluten free but it was very cheesy and my family and I loved it!
Gluten Free Deliciousness
This was delicious. My children had no idea I was fixing anything other than regular macaroni and cheese. This one however didn't hurt my system like regular mac n cheese. I will definitely be purchasing more. As well as recommending to my gluten free friends.