4.3 5 0 36 36 Great Value Gluten-Free Pasta Side is made with a delicious blend of tender rotini pasta, cheddar cheese sauce, broccoli and a naturally flavored sauce mix.

11/04/2018
Great Value
My whole family loves this. To me it’s better than the other kind that I buy. From now on this is what I’m buying. Loved it!
11/04/2018
Rotini Pasta
Pasta taste great! Just seemed to have to cook longer than usual but other than that the taste and texture are yummy. My kids LOVE cheddar broccoli .. by adding in chicken to this Rotini it can be an entree rather than just a side.
10/04/2018
Try it you'll Like it.
Easy to prepare. The whole family enjoyed it. Thought the flavor was delicious.
Pleasantly surprised
I was skeptical with it being a gluten free product. Me being so picky, I tried it anyway and it was delicious.
Not too bad
I loved the concept of the product. I liked the ease of preparation of it too. I feel the flavor was slightly lacking but overall it wasn't bad. I would purchase again and the overall value was good. I am glad that I got to try the Great Value Gluten - Free Pasta Side Rotini Pasta & Cheddar Broccoli free as part of this trial.
Yummy goodness
Great Value Gluten-Free Pasta Side, Rotini Pasta & Cheddar Broccoli was delicious and easy to make. The packaging was nicely designed and easy to open. I highly recommend this product.
Gluten free pasta side
I really liked the taste of this pasta side. It was easy to make. The family liked it too. I really like that it was gluten free also.
08/04/2018
Tastes great
It tastes very good. I served it with a salad and Alfredo sauce, had a great dinner that night
08/04/2018
yummy for the family
it was so good. my family loved every part of this meal with the rotini pasta and cheddar broccoli. my kids enjoyed it. it tasted great and will recommed to everyone i know
07/04/2018
Easy but doesn’t really have broccoli
It’s easy to make . You just boil water, milk, and butter, and add the pasta and powdered sauce mix, the directions were a bit weird because it just said add contents of package, but didn’t specify add the pasta, and add the sauce. It’s ready in 10 minutes. I think they should take broccoli out of the label though because there were minimal specks of green. I added my own steamed broccoli. It’s nice you don’t have to drain the pasta, but I think my kids prefer regular Mac n cheese. Decent for gluten free.
06/04/2018
Great taste, better price!
Absolutely tastes just like namebrand expensive products, but for a fraction of the price!
Great side dish
This side dish was extremely easy to prepare and tasted great the noodles were soft and the sauce was just right not too little and not too much
Amazingly wonderful
It was so amazing and to know that this product is actually better for my family than regular cheddar and broccoli makes all the difference in the world. Thank you for making such an amazing product. I would love to help further anytime.
Gluten Free Pasta Sides
I love the taste and the consistency of this Great Value™ Gluten-Free Pasta Side, Rotini Pasta & Cheddar Broccoli. I couldn't believe that a gluten Free product can taste so good I didn't notice that the product was good for my family.
Make a nice side dish
It was easy to cook.The pasta side taste great.Will buy more for side dish.