4.3 5 0 46 46 Great Value Gluten-Free Pasta Side is made with a delicious blend of tender rotini pasta and creamy alfredo sauce.

12/04/2018
Yummy pasta
This is one of the best pasta i had. So delicious even my picky daughter love this .
Pretty Good
It did not have a strong "gluten free" texture which all too often gluten free products do have. The sauce was good enough for what it was (a boxed product).
11/04/2018
Delicious pasta, easy to make
The creamy sauce is delicious for this pasta! It's very easy to make and takes little time. Fantastic with chicken or pork, just a great side dish. Tasty!
11/04/2018
Great value for small price
It tasted better than I expected. I always try to add items to my dishes to make them more complete and filling
11/04/2018
Quick, Easy, Affordable, and Yummy!
My daughters friend is Gluten Free and I always have a hard time making a quick meal that she likes when she comes over and I found the solution! I made the Gluten-Free Pasta Side Rotini Pasta & Creamy Chicken I received as a sample and my daughter and her friend loved it! It was a creamy and a great comfort food that was quick and easy to make. I will be purchasing more in the future to have on hand as it it quick, easy, affordable, and yummy!
Great value
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of taste. My children absolutely loved the pasta!
delicious and gluten free
This great value gluten free rotini pasta & creamy chicken was delicious! It had just the right balance of flavor. It was creamy enough and was not too dry. The fact that it was gluten free was great because now gluten free family members and friends can enjoy it!
Awesome pasta
I tried this pasta with a main dish i was making. I followed the directions directly. I went a little longer on boiling the pasta because we like it a little softer. The texture was great the taste was so yummy. The right amount of creamyness with chicken and veggie slight taste. I would get this product again. would use it as a main dish cause it wasn't fulfilling alone. Great product.
loved it
my family loved the taste of gluten-free pasta side rotini pasta& chicken would totally get it again and would recommend it
Fast and easy side dish
So I was lucky to try Great Value Gluten free pasta side in the flavor rotini pasta & creamy chicken. First if all it is so easy to make and fast to make. It took around 10 minutes for it to cook. It makes an awesome side dish plus you can add other veggies in it and it taste so good. I added some peas, carrots, and corn chopped pieces for added dietary value and my kids loves it. It's could be hard to get children to eat their veggies so doing this made it a more healthy treat for them during dinner.
10/04/2018
Whole family loved it! Will be buying!
My whole family loved it! It was really creamy and tasted great. I added chopped onions, cayenne pepper and some shredded chicken to mine and made it a meal instead of a side. One box contains 2 servings so it wasn't enough to go round my family of 5 but we all had a taste and it was all thumbs up from even my picky eater son. I'm definitely buying!
Surprised by the taste
We tried it for dinner last night and it was pretty good. I don’t normally buy great value but I was thoroughly impressed and we will definitely try again.
Gluten free rice
I thought it was tasty for a gluten free product. The texture was normal which most gluten free food has a weird texture
taste good
I like the taste of the pasta. It was not over saucy. It was simple and easy to cook. It also made a great side for meat.
Revolution
I usually buy other brands of pasta never in a million years I would imagine great value gluten free pasta would taste so good, I love it.