Great Value Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Mix

4.3 5 0 44 44 Great Value Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Mix is the perfect ingredient for making delicious homemade pizza.
Great Value Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Mix

Great Pizza Crust
Great Value Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Mix, it is a good product and excellent crust. It was easy to prepare. I made this pizza crust last night and was pleasantly surprised, and I will say, it was surprisingly Tastes great! Prepare crust as directed. Then apply all of your favorite ingredients. Let cool, serve and enjoy! definitely recommend it to my friends and family members and would purchase again. Thank you Home Tester Club for the sample and testing opportunity.
12/04/2018
What. That pizza was gluten free?
Very simple to make. Instructions are plain. The crust is just delicious. Almost like the real deal pizza crust
Gross
This pizza crust mix from Great Value tasted chalky and like paint. We ended up throwing it out.
12/04/2018
I found the crust to be a little dry, but overall it tasted good. It also took longer to make than I expected.
Pizza Tiiiiime!
When your into making something fast, efficient and yummy, this is the way to go. It’s not complicated at all and best part of, it’s a way to enjoy family time and to teach the little ones to make pizza dough the great value way.
Easy Peasy!
It was easy and delicious. My kids loved and so did my husband. We will definitely buy this!
Delicious and affordable
I am happy I was able to try the Great Value brand gluten free pizza crust. The taste is delicious and held together just fine.
11/04/2018
The pizza crust was amazing. Tasted good. My family couldn't tell a difference in it being gluten free. Great job
This was gluten free?!
Overall, my family and I enjoyed this Great Value Gluten Free Pizza Crust mix. Instructions were easy to follow and the dough came together nicely. It baked up well as a regular pizza crust would. The only difference I noticed between this gluten free one and a regular one is that this one was a bit chewier. I actually enjoyed it being a bit chewier and thought how great the dough would be for breadsticks! I think this is a great option when choosing gluten free items.
Great Value Greatly Appreciated
The crust was easy to make. Light and crispy but filling. My family and enjoyed the entire process from start to finish because it was so easy. We made cheese and veggie pizza!
must buy
I love great value products and this product made me love it even more.
Horrible
We hated the taste. The product overall was easy to use. It cooked just right. Just the taste was not their. Left an after taste in the mouth.
Easy
Crust was good and easy to use package and everything was nicely told in it.
10/04/2018
Now there is hope for us.
It was easy to make. Very delicious and tasty. Great texture couldnt even tell it was gluten free.
Gluten free pizza
It was very hard to work with the dough and it didn’t form a pizza crust very well. The taste wasn’t something all that great. It was however very soft for a crust texture when cooked.