Great Value Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix

4.3 5 0 23 23 Great Value Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix is perfect for making delicious homemade cakes and cupcakes.
Great Value Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix

11/04/2018
I really wanted to like...
The instructions on the back of the package we're not clear as to if you use the entire package for one cake or batch of cupcakes. I use the entire bag follow the instructions to the T. I even added chocolate chips. To start once everything was blended together, it has a consistency of being more watery than batter like. The batter resembled what look like boiled milk. It was very flecky looking. I decided to make cupcakes and they took 35 to 40 minutes to bake. The package stated 22 minutes. Maybe it's because I used silicone cupcake liners. They really didn't get fluffy they were more of a heavy or dense cupcake. I took pictures along my journey of making this, but I did not snap a picture of the batter before I put it into the cupcake pan. I really didn't like the taste, neither did my husband or my four-year-old who, usually devours cupcakes. I really wanted to like this, because it's super hard to find gluten free cookie and cake mixes that are good.
Truely Great Value!
I tried the Great Value gluten-free yellow cake mix and I liked it a lot. If I didn't know any better, I wouldn't have guessed it was gluten-free! It had a great flavor and baked up moist. The mix was easy to use and I absolutely love that its Great Value brand!
A little dry
It was a fine product , it’s a little dry and had a funny taste. I won’t buy this product
Taste good
Taste good, can't even tell it's gluten free! Easy to make as well.
11/04/2018
Gluten-Free is the way to go!!!!
It is the most tastest cake I've ever made. I'm trying to cut gluten out of my families diet. Thanks.
11/04/2018
I tried a free sample of great value gluten free yellow cake mix and it was delicious you taste the same as regular cake mix and it mixed easy and quick I do recommend it
11/04/2018
taste was great ill def be buying ....................................................................................................................
11/04/2018
Great value brand cake mix
I liked this mix however it tasted to eggy to me. The taste of egg was a bit over powering. Overall it is good and the their than the egg taste it is better than some gluten free products I have tried.
The Best Cake Mix Ever
I love how it taste and the texture of how light and fluffy it taste. First time trying glutten free and I will from no own always use this type of cake mix. I used it in my air fryer with the case pans and it came out great.
Great!
My kid loved the Great Value™ Gluten-Free Yellow Cake Mix! Definitely worth a try!
10/04/2018
Best Cake
This is really good. I made my moms cheat version of a fruit cake...cake mix and a can of fruit with a fresh banana. I've been wanting a gluten free version of this and I found it. You cant even tell its gluten free. I will definitely be getting more.
09/04/2018
Soft cupcakes
I made a cup cakes with this cake mix.it is delicious.Main think is ot is gluten free product.calories per serving is only150. Back sideofthe cover They give step-by-step instructions.it is more help ful . Ism not a best baker.so I feel good about the results.It is best for everyone.
09/04/2018
Great Value= great product!
I found the Great Value Gluten Free Yellow Cake mix to be just as good if not better than the comparable national brand. The mix was a good consistency and texture & flavor of cake was impressive. Directions were easy to follow and understood.
08/04/2018
I would definitely buy this again!!!
I made cupcakes with the Great value gluten free yellow cake mix and my kids really couldn't tell that they were gluten free. The cupcakes did seem a little but heavier than the regular cupcakes I made, but overall they tasted good and everyone liked them, so I would definitely buy this cake mix again.
07/04/2018
This cake mix was so easy to prepare and tasted great. It can compete perfectly with top name brands but costs least. I loved it and so did the whole family, it was gone so fast! They’re already requesting another one!