Great Value Holiday Peppermint Twist & Shout Sandwich Cookies

4.5 5 0 103 103 Great Value Holiday Peppermint Twist & Shout Sandwich Cookies have a layer of rich peppermint cream sandwiched between two crispy chocolate cookies. These sandwich cookies are soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside.
Great Value Holiday Peppermint Twist & Shout Sandwich Cookies

13/10/2020
wow
son muy ricas y muy economica mente me encantan para comermekas en esta epoca
10/09/2020
Am try this
Am first time to try cookies mint am like because refresh my mouth
17/08/2020
Muy bueno
Me encanta el sabor se siente fresco y se disfruta comerlo
25/05/2020
Muy bueno
Excelente producto y sabor Más ingredientes lo recomiendo
20/05/2020
Ricas galletas y la crema riquisima
Estas galletas son súper ricas a mis nietos les encanta con la leche muy buenas
18/05/2020
Great Value
Me encantaron por su sabor pero más por su bajo precio comparado con otras marcas. Bajo precio, buen valor y calidad.
14/05/2020
Divinas
me encanta la menta con chocolate y estas galletas son economicas y sabrosisimas
26/03/2020
These peppermint cookies are so good. It is a shame that them are only available at christmas time.
07/03/2020
Great value
Peppermint twist & shout is wonderful. Reminds me of peppermint patties. Very good
29/02/2020
My favorite!
I wish that this treat was not seasonal! Great alone, fantastic with milk, amazing in Oreo balls, and incredible in milkshakes! Soooo good!!!
25/02/2020
Perfect crunch
This was a great treat. There are crisp pieces of peppermint hiding in the center. Perfect with a cup of joe chocolate!
22/02/2020
No me gusta
No me gusto no tienen sabor a menta y el chocolate sabe muy raro la ni mi niño se queria comer no hay nada que me haga volver a probarlo deberian ponerle mas sabor a menta no lo recomiendo
21/02/2020
Peppermint sensational
These were very good! I will look for them again! Very good with my hot chocolate!
19/02/2020
Hit with the whole family
These were a hit with the whole family! I love chocolate peppermint cookies, candies, etc. but will only buy certain items/brands because the peppermint can be overwhelming. However I am excited to say these have officially made the "will buy" list. In fact we went through at least 5 packages in about 2 weeks. Will definitely be buying these again.
14/02/2020
Mint for the win
I love peppermint anything so this was a no brainier for me. These cookies are delicious and great with coffee or hot chocolate.