4.9 5 0 47 47 Steams

08/09/2019
Yummy Portion Control!
I love macaroni and cheese but if I make a big batch, I’m going to eat a big batch!! These are the perfect size and only 110 calories. No guilt and I get to have my favorite food. And since there’s broccoli, at least I’m getting some fiber along with the pasta! Hard to find, maybe because they’re always sold out!
09/06/2018
Send me some samples for my family they love macaroni cheese with vegetables
28/05/2018
send the free samples of Green Giant Just for one to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
11/05/2018
The portion size is perfect and these taste amazing.
06/05/2018
I REALLY LIKE THIS UNUSUAL TAKE OF MAC AND CHEESE. THE ADDITION OF BROCCOLI ADDS SOMETHING SPECIAL.
26/12/2017
This tasted great and is the perfect size for one person. Now I don't have to make an entire box of mac & cheese, eat one severing throw the rest away because no one else eats it. Just for one is what I need!
02/06/2015
This is great for portion control and taste grate!!!! Makes a nice simple lunch on the go.
21/05/2015
Good way to get your kids to eat there Vegas !!!!! Would love to try this out for my kids
05/02/2015
I bought these and thought they would be great for my Mom. She lives by herself and this is a great way to not have too much of a good thing by having a single serving.
29/10/2014
These are a great way to control portions. Pricey however with coupons are well worth the purchase!
08/10/2014
Great for a quick lunch or snack for the kids! a good product to try.
19/09/2014
Great portion size for just one individual and they also taste great as well.
21/08/2014
I love this stuff, but too expensive!! I mean, there's like two ounces in each container. I'd rather make my own.
06/08/2014
It's very tasty but it just wasn't enough for me. I ended up adding something else to the meal. So I would prefer buying the bigger package and using what I need and saving the rest for another time.
06/08/2014
Same as the family one just smaller. Fresh taste and love the idea you can steam it. Great to take to work for lunch.