4.9 5 0 48 48 Steams

05/12/2019
Just For One
I love this product because not only does it taste terrific, but it's the perfect portion size for one person. Love taking things like this to work to heat up in the microwave for lunch. It's nice having much more variety to choose from for lunch these days
08/09/2019
Yummy Portion Control!
I love macaroni and cheese but if I make a big batch, I’m going to eat a big batch!! These are the perfect size and only 110 calories. No guilt and I get to have my favorite food. And since there’s broccoli, at least I’m getting some fiber along with the pasta! Hard to find, maybe because they’re always sold out!
09/06/2018
Send me some samples for my family they love macaroni cheese with vegetables
28/05/2018
send the free samples of Green Giant Just for one to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
11/05/2018
The portion size is perfect and these taste amazing.
06/05/2018
I REALLY LIKE THIS UNUSUAL TAKE OF MAC AND CHEESE. THE ADDITION OF BROCCOLI ADDS SOMETHING SPECIAL.
26/12/2017
This tasted great and is the perfect size for one person. Now I don't have to make an entire box of mac & cheese, eat one severing throw the rest away because no one else eats it. Just for one is what I need!
02/06/2015
This is great for portion control and taste grate!!!! Makes a nice simple lunch on the go.
21/05/2015
Good way to get your kids to eat there Vegas !!!!! Would love to try this out for my kids
05/02/2015
I bought these and thought they would be great for my Mom. She lives by herself and this is a great way to not have too much of a good thing by having a single serving.
29/10/2014
These are a great way to control portions. Pricey however with coupons are well worth the purchase!
08/10/2014
Great for a quick lunch or snack for the kids! a good product to try.
19/09/2014
Great portion size for just one individual and they also taste great as well.
21/08/2014
I love this stuff, but too expensive!! I mean, there's like two ounces in each container. I'd rather make my own.
06/08/2014
It's very tasty but it just wasn't enough for me. I ended up adding something else to the meal. So I would prefer buying the bigger package and using what I need and saving the rest for another time.