4.9 5 0 47 47 Steams

03/12/2014
This is great for my husband. I'm always looking for a quick side at dinner time for him. Definitely buying this
08/09/2014
Looks awesome love broccoli and cheese can't wait to try these i know they will be awesome and kid's will like them.
29/08/2014
I haven't seen these before. Look good! I really like the boxed microwavable packages of broccoli and cheese, but I usually share it with someone, so this would be great for just me to eat for lunch or dinner.
28/08/2014
I have not tried this , but looking for it to try
21/08/2014
Sounds yummy - and for one! Would love to try this! Quick lunch.
12/08/2014
Love this ... Tried it one night while i was coming home from work late and did not feel like doing alot of cooking so i stopped by the store. Ran in and came out with this took home and popped in microwave and it was good
09/08/2014
This sounds really delicious and would like to try it. Love the ease of use and love the Green Giant brand of foods
06/08/2014
I would love to try this! Love Green Giant products and this would be perfect for me! I cook for two, I love all veggies but he doesnt, this could be an easy solution with no wasted leftovers :)
06/08/2014
what a great idea for lunchsounds great!
06/08/2014
Anything from green giant should be tasty but for one person is perfect for a quick veggie with dinner I would love to try this!
06/08/2014
This sounds like a real handy product to have in the pantry. Love that it has mac and cheese and veggies in one. Sounds great for adults but also for picky young kids.
06/08/2014
what a terrific idea- perfect for a single person also, love the combo of mac and cheese with broccoli
05/08/2014
YUMMY I would love these! where can i find them??
05/08/2014
Sounds yummy. I have to try this one. Haven't seen in the store, but this look for it.
05/08/2014
have not tried this , but looking for it at target