4.8 5 0 154 154 65-90% fewer carbs than traditional pasta. Available in butternut squash, zucchini and carrot.

Green Giant Veggie Spirals

• 4.8 out of 5 from

100% Vegetables with no sauce or seasoning.

CATHLEEN (Eunice)

• 13 Comments
10/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

I bought green giant veggie spirals for my grandson who is a picky eater green giant veggie spirals is made with 100% vegetables,it's very healthy and they taste awesome.My grandson now eats his veggies.A perfect addition to any meal or by it self

Emily (Frederick)

• 1 Review
  • 43 Comments
10/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

These veggie spirals by Green Giant are fantastic! I love that I can cook them quickly and they are already spiralized, which takes the effort out of cooking for me. I can have a delicious and nutritious meal for my little ones in under 20 minutes. I like to add pesto to the spirals and some mozzarella cheese...yum! Really recommend these!

Rachel (Fairhope)

• 26 Comments
10/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

I tried the carrot veggies. They are so fun to cook. It is a good way to incorporate vegetables without thinking it is a vegetable or carrot. The flavor is good. It takes all the work out of doing it yourself which is always a plus in my book.

Rebecca (Joshua)

• 3 Comments
9/22/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love using these when we make spaghetti. We are on the Keto diet and this is quick and easy to make when we are short on time.

Corinne (Farmingdale)

• 40 Comments
9/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

Love it ! If your a veggie lover and need some veggies with your meal this is for you !!!!!

Kalissa (Bloomington)

• 5 Comments
8/2/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love veggie spirals but it can be such a pain to spiral them myself. These products are so handy! I can keep them in the freezer and won't have to worry about them before they spoil. It only takes a few minutes to cook them and it's so easy to add to them to make them a complete meal. Perfect substitute for pasta.

Britany (Yelm)

• 9 Comments
8/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

These are great for a quick way to get some veggies in your meal and a lot faster that siralizing them yourself. A little in the speedy side.

mary (Seattle)

• 32 Comments
7/23/2018 Home Tested with free product

Appreciate these clever (and good tasting) ways to increase daily vegetables. Easy to fix, versatile.

divya (Laurinburg)

• 40 Comments
7/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love vegetables so I try this green giant veggie product and its so good and yumm.

josephine (Groves)

• 1 Upload
  • 8 Comments
7/14/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have been enjoying the Green Giant Butternut Squash with a little black pepper and garlic butter. Very delicious, quick and easy.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours