4.8 5 0 157 157 65-90% fewer carbs than traditional pasta. Available in butternut squash, zucchini and carrot.

Green Giant Veggie Spirals

• 4.8 out of 5 from

100% Vegetables with no sauce or seasoning.

Richa (SAN FRANCISCO)

• 2 Uploads
  • 47 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

Green veggie spirals are a great addition to my family. They are fresh and taste good. I love cooking with them.

Amanda (Greenville)

• 1 Review
  • 17 Comments
1/25/2019 Home Tested with free product

I was pleasantly surprised when I first used their sprialized zucchini pasta! I'm a vegan, so I cooked them al dente, and added vegan hamburger crumble, and my homemade pasta sauce. I topped it with vegan parmesan cheese (nutritional yeast flakes, salt, walnuts blended up). I fell in love with these vegetable noodles! It was so good, and more healthy with getting in an extra serving of veggies! They cook up quickly too! They're great for healthier eating, and for those who have trouble with gluten (I do too, frequently). They're fantastic! I need to try the other kinds though.

Brenda (Northport)

• Review
12/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

I loved these! They were firm and not sqishy like other brands I've tried. Great for a quick side dish

CATHLEEN (Eunice)

• 13 Comments
10/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

I bought green giant veggie spirals for my grandson who is a picky eater green giant veggie spirals is made with 100% vegetables,it's very healthy and they taste awesome.My grandson now eats his veggies.A perfect addition to any meal or by it self

Emily (Frederick)

• 1 Review
  • 45 Comments
10/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

These veggie spirals by Green Giant are fantastic! I love that I can cook them quickly and they are already spiralized, which takes the effort out of cooking for me. I can have a delicious and nutritious meal for my little ones in under 20 minutes. I like to add pesto to the spirals and some mozzarella cheese...yum! Really recommend these!

Rachel (Fairhope)

• 26 Comments
10/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

I tried the carrot veggies. They are so fun to cook. It is a good way to incorporate vegetables without thinking it is a vegetable or carrot. The flavor is good. It takes all the work out of doing it yourself which is always a plus in my book.

Rebecca (Joshua)

• 3 Comments
9/22/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love using these when we make spaghetti. We are on the Keto diet and this is quick and easy to make when we are short on time.

Corinne (Farmingdale)

• 41 Comments
9/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

Love it ! If your a veggie lover and need some veggies with your meal this is for you !!!!!

Kalissa (Bloomington)

• 5 Comments
8/2/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love veggie spirals but it can be such a pain to spiral them myself. These products are so handy! I can keep them in the freezer and won't have to worry about them before they spoil. It only takes a few minutes to cook them and it's so easy to add to them to make them a complete meal. Perfect substitute for pasta.

Britany (Yelm)

• 9 Comments
8/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

These are great for a quick way to get some veggies in your meal and a lot faster that siralizing them yourself. A little in the speedy side.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours