4.8 5 0 6 6 Grow Gorgeous Intense Thickening Shampoo has been relaunched featuring a new name (previously known as High Density Shampoo), and a newly designed 8.4-fl. oz. pack. It features a formula with biotin, caffeine and amino acids, said to encourage thicker, denser and healthier looking hair, as well as vitamin B8 from sugar beet extract to help keep scalp moisturized. The vegan product is free of gluten, parabens, sulphates, silicones, phthalates and mineral oil.
Grow Gorgeous Intense Thickening Shampoo

14/10/2020
My hair grows fast but it's thicker
I cut my hair for pandemic and regretted it. Well no worries it's long and seems thicker too
18/09/2020
I love
I love that brand, it is a very good shampoo to keep hair soft.
09/06/2020
Great shampoo
Grow Gorgeous Intense Thickening Shampoo. This shampoo is awesome
10/05/2020
Can't go wrong with Grow Georgous
I love love love this brand!!! As well as everything they offer. I have struggled with my hair for the past few years and Grow Georgous products babe literally changed my hairs life. I recommend their products to everyone I know.
18/04/2020
Great shampoo
This Shampoo is fabulous. I washed my hair with it and it definitely made it feel thicker and healthier. It has a nice rich lather and smells very good.
11/04/2020
Great!
It helped my damaged hair become thick and shiny. Highly reccomend!
21/10/2020
It look like it work it look good but I would love to rest it
13/09/2020
Would like to have thicker hair. This is something I would try